Elldis transport

Hi am new to the forum, just wondered if anyone on here knows what these are like to work for. Been offered a job with them driving 60 plate actros on day work, so already know pay structure etc. Just wondered if any one has driven for them already?

Worked for them about 8 years ago was pulling trailers out of SCA Prudhoe, doing Morrisons Wakefield

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.001531,-1.675180

Sorry mend to say, was a good job, canny crowd no hassle, left you alone to get on with it, don’t know if they still the same,

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.001765,-1.675313

Worked for them on agency. Easy enough work, decent kit and transport office have always been really helpful. Never heard any complaints from their drivers.

trucks trailers & workshop are all spot on, served my time with craig in the workshop. apparently the gaffers up there are spot on too & they no the job well enough to leave you alone to do it. they also have a red actross signed up as siddle that is an eniversary motor from when it was siddle (elddis backwards)

gallows_man:
Hi am new to the forum, just wondered if anyone on here knows what these are like to work for. Been offered a job with them driving 60 plate actros on day work, so already know pay structure etc. Just wondered if any one has driven for them already?

Lovely looking trucks they have!

Talking to one of there blokes in Morrisons Stockton last night and he was telling me the trucks have all been restricted to 52 to save cash, bit tricky doing a Consett to Swan valley and back on 9 hours.

i heard Stobarts tried to undercut them.

i’ll get me coat. :laughing:

There is a eldis driver on here but i cannae mind his username, i remember he was having trouble with tesco rdc staff nicking his straps or along those lines.

merc0447:
There is a eldis driver on here but i cannae mind his username, i remember he was having trouble with tesco rdc staff nicking his straps or along those lines.

Your thinking of " GREEK"

they do alot of work for united biscuits from consett to ashby,then on to lutterworth,always have good kit.

siddle is elddis backwards but elddis is siddle backards refering to siddle c cook who started elddis transport

truckers boy:
trucks trailers & workshop are all spot on, served my time with craig in the workshop. apparently the gaffers up there are spot on too & they no the job well enough to leave you alone to do it. they also have a red actross signed up as siddle that is an eniversary motor from when it was siddle (elddis backwards)