Electronic Cigarettes

Does your company have a policy on “smoking” these in there vehicles or on company premises ?

I had a very heated discussion with one of our security staff who accused me of smoking in a company vehicle and in the car park … I tried explaining to him i was not "smoking " but vaping … :unamused:

It got scaled up and the management have no problem at all with me vapeing …

I have had to work bloody hard to stop smoking and i found that vaping is a very good way of stopping smoking.

Anybody else Vape? … i mean properly vape not them rubbish E light ■■■■ you can buy from MSA’s …

just don’t use them on the Megabus :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
just don’t use them on the Megabus :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

By Christ do they come down on you hard!

Each to their own, but these electronic things still keep a cig in your hand, although a fake one. I stopped smoking over 4 months ago and used champix, I’d recommend them.

Well done on giving up, best thing you’ll ever do.

Well done you as well ! I have heard different reports about Champix … I decided not to partake in them !

This app helped as well …

There is some side effects to champix, I had some really random dreams for weeks, anyone who’s used champix will know what I mean, I used to wake up and wanna go straight back to sleep to get back in the dream :laughing: :laughing:

What app is that?? My mrs is finding it harder than me to give up, she still has the odd one here and there, I caught her red handed the other day after a few weeks of suspicions :laughing: my mrs could get that app on her iPhone

try the skycig bold strength , i have smoked for 55 years , but they are working brilliantly to keep me off the ■■■■ , and you can get started for the price of a carton of cigs . cheers , dave

selby newcomer:
There is some side effects to champix, I had some really random dreams for weeks, anyone who’s used champix will know what I mean, I used to wake up and wanna go straight back to sleep to get back in the dream :laughing: :laughing:

What app is that?? My mrs is finding it harder than me to give up, she still has the odd one here and there, I caught her red handed the other day after a few weeks of suspicions :laughing: my mrs could get that app on her iPhone

HTH

nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/iphonesmoking.aspx

rigsby:
try the skycig bold strength , i have smoked for 55 years , but they are working brilliantly to keep me off the ■■■■ , and you can get started for the price of a carton of cigs . cheers , dave

cheers dave … but i found that sort a real pain in the harris to keep topped up and fully charged …

Bacon Sandwich:

shuttlespanker:

By Christ do they come down on you hard!

I don’t think Christ was the problem in that particular incident :stuck_out_tongue:

selby newcomer:

Yes! I know exactly what you mean - some of the dreams I still remember vividly now, and wish I could go back to them :blush:

Jennifer Aniston used to figure in them a lot for some reason - but only whilst I was on the Champix, she hasn’t featured since :frowning: I have to say though that it was the easiest way I’ve ever found to give up - been almost 4 years now, and no desire to start up again. I just wish I could shift the weight though :frowning: :frowning:

Gary

selby newcomer:

i gave up using champix had wierd dreams and evil wind aswell worth it been smoke free nigh on 3 years

I started smoking when I was about 10 :laughing: By the time I reached 54 I was on 60 a day. One weekend I was sick and couldn’t stand the thought of a ciggy, I never smoked one since that day. I even kept a pack in my cab for a month incase but didnt touch them, my wife still smokes and unlike some I do not blame anyone who smokes, I still get the urge but am afraid that if I have one I will be hard at them again.
I think smoking bans have ruined bars, pubs and other forms of entertainment. I see no harm in smoking if you want to although I admit I feel 100% better after 4 years without them.
Electronic ciggies are just as bad, the still have harmfull chemicals in them so it makes no difference, they are just as adictive and just as expensive.

Yep i vape, or should i say i did till a week last thursday when i dropped my vaper into a big puddle in the bloody yard,
was on it for 14 weeks try"d the sky cig etc and found them not good enuff for me, so in the end i bought a provari, gonna have to send it back to the usa for repair, but yer they sure work once you explain to folks that your not on crack or anything :grimacing: :grimacing: but back on the old ciggys for now :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

globby 480:
Yep i vape, or should i say i did till a week last thursday when i dropped my vaper into a big puddle in the bloody yard,
was on it for 14 weeks try"d the sky cig etc and found them not good enuff for me, so in the end i bought a provari, gonna have to send it back to the usa for repair, but yer they sure work once you explain to folks that your not on crack or anything :grimacing: :grimacing: but back on the old ciggys for now :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

just no will power :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve just bought a vaping thingy. Dear as ■■■■ but I’m quite happy with it so far