Electrical Socket Help Please

Hi, I’ve been driving Axors for a while now, but today I got the keys for my 11 reg MAN TGX :smiley:

However there appears to be a problem! The only elec sockets to use are a lot smaller than the ones I’ve always been used to and so my appliance plugs are too big!

So my question is . . . What type of sockets are they and is there an adaptor I can get so I can use them?

Obviously there’s the ■■■ lighter one but dont want to use that as fridge needs to be on most of the time.

Thanks.

Hella plug?
Adapters here
roadking.co.uk/hella-plug-adaptors.html

bubsy06:
Hella plug?
Adapters here
roadking.co.uk/hella-plug-adaptors.html

hey that looks like it could be it - just have to sus out which one will accept the standard plug :blush:

If you go to a motor spares shop you can buy a cig lighter plug with a red collar. Twist the collar off and it will fit the Hella socket, put it back for the cig socket. Don’t forget to check if the supply is 12v or 24v though.

8wheels:
If you go to a motor spares shop you can buy a cig lighter plug with a red collar. Twist the collar off and it will fit the Hella socket, put it back for the cig socket. Don’t forget to check if the supply is 12v or 24v though.

Nice one mate - cheers for your help :wink: