Eldapoint southampton

any one know how much money eldapoint in southampton there drivers are on cheers

They did have a notice in their office about six months ago for a temp driver I think it was about 350 quid a week plus night out money 21ish quid, plus bonus. Please dont take this a gospel but it is somewhere in the ballpark.

schrodingers cat:
They did have a notice in their office about six months ago for a temp driver I think it was about 350 quid a week plus night out money 21ish quid, plus bonus. Please dont take this a gospel but it is somewhere in the ballpark.

Not too bad for a TWO day week :laughing:

I spoke to one of their drivers a few months ago…couldn’t work out whether he was full of sit or not…he said the money was terrible,he didn’t get many nights out and reckoned he was taking less than £300 some weeks…i personally couldn’t see that as they’d have no-one working for em…even containerlift pay more than that and there’s IS bad :wink:

Job No:SOM/45322
Wage£388 TO £600 PER WEEK
HoursMONDAY - FRIDAY
LocationSOUTHAMPTON SO40
DurationPermanent
Date posted16 September 2010
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
LGV1 drivers required for container deliveries throughout UK. Applicants must be over 25 years old and held a Class 1 licence. No previous container experience required. Job will involve nights away in the vehicle. Weekly pay, salaried plus commission. Immediate starts available. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this . regulation you should see the www.businesslink.gov.uk website or contact the Pay and Work Rights helpline. . Email or ring employer for an application.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by obtaining the employer’s application form from and returning it to Ben Neale at Eldapoint Ltd, ben.neale@eldapoint.co.uk.
Employer
Eldapoint Ltd