EGYPT

im flying out on holiday tues lunchtime for 2 weeks to naama bay…would anyone like me to bring them back a stick of rock? …or perish the thought,is there anyone already there wanting to talk about diesel over a beer? …( I hope not,just being polite in asking) :wink:

dieseldog999:
im flying out on holiday tues lunchtime for 2 weeks to naama bay…would anyone like me to bring them back a stick of rock? …or perish the thought,is there anyone already there wanting to talk about diesel over a beer? …( I hope not,just being polite in asking) :wink:

just make sure you don’t get nibbled by the shark! :laughing: great white as well :sunglasses: it’s not racist :wink: just doesn’t like white legs! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

watch out for the drivers over there,especially in cairo. I have never seen anything like it, sheer chaos sometimes. enjoy!

Hi dieseldog, forget get the rock can you bring me back a pair of flip-flops [ size 8 ] so I can feel at home in our yard and if you see the person who stole my wifes handbag tell them they can keep it but can we have the rechargeable batteries back out of her toy. Have a good one.

Not sure what its like now but when i was there a couple of years ago you couldnt get more than 10 yards without being pestered by someone to buy something, kind of annoying if you like to get out and about and explore a bit.

Schofield:
Not sure what its like now but when i was there a couple of years ago you couldnt get more than 10 yards without being pestered by someone to buy something, kind of annoying if you like to get out and about and explore a bit.

Go every year to Hurghada.And as soon as you leave the hotel they are there.So no it hase’nt changed at all.

Avoid eye contact, do not reply except to say ‘No thanks’, and be firm about it. I just got back from Istanbul, and it can be intimidating at first. They ask you where you are from, or are you English etc, and it’s hard to not reply.

while I was there,the fuel prices rocketed up overnight by 64% due to a government hike,to a massive…15 pence per litre…15 pence per litre…no mistake…my interactions with the locals always consists of 3 stages…no thanks…no,■■■ off!!!..global wide understanding…works every time.

I went on holliday once and got talking to this old bloke at the side of the pool,he asked me what i did and i told him i was a lorry driver,he told me he had retired and we just chatted for a while,we saw him at a bar a few days later and the young lass [his daughter]who was with him told my exwife they had gone on holliday to try and come to turms with her mam [his wife] dieing ,turns out the mother had been knocked over and killed by a scania lorry :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:

seth 70:
I went on holliday once and got talking to this old bloke at the side of the pool,he asked me what i did and i told him i was a lorry driver,he told me he had retired and we just chatted for a while,we saw him at a bar a few days later and the young lass [his daughter]who was with him told my exwife they had gone on holliday to try and come to turms with her mam [his wife] dieing ,turns out the mother had been knocked over and killed by a scania lorry :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:

could have been worse…imagine the greif if it had been a Renault premium… :blush: