EFS Global - Does anyone know about this company?

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about EFS Global. I have a potential job offer from them to do Monday to Friday tramping and I’m not sure whether to take it.

Thanks,

Michal S

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

If its a first job and it looks OK I’d take it time on card is always good and can always move on if not for you

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Iv worked for its parent company, as efs is split into a couple of groups

Dude it’s such a cowboy company since your new you will be driving the 11 plates dafs whilst the actual driver they like will get the 18,19 they expect you to have a break when getting tipped, expect you to make stupid deadlines expect you to the unexpected

TruckDriverBen:
Iv worked for its parent company, as efs is split into a couple of groups

Dude it’s such a cowboy company since your new you will be driving the 11 plates dafs whilst the actual driver they like will get the 18,19 they expect you to have a break when getting tipped, expect you to make stupid deadlines expect you to the unexpected

I might give them a miss then and go with Newell & Wright instead

In cab cameras when I was offered a job there. I turned it down because of that and told them so as well.
Didn’t seem to bother them to be fair.

Always advertising for Burnley so says it all.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

trevorking1964:
In cab cameras when I was offered a job there. I turned it down because of that and told them so as well.
Didn’t seem to bother them to be fair.

That’s a definite no from me then!

rearaxle:
Always advertising for Burnley so says it all.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Sounds like a dream job [emoji1787][emoji1787]

They seem to be a bit of a meat grinder for drivers, you can’t actually manage to get a hourly rate out them, either?
If it smells like shxx, looks like shxx u avoid. Even enquiring about working with them was hard work, to cocky for there own good. So nah

Daf245:
They seem to be a bit of a meat grinder for drivers, you can’t actually manage to get a hourly rate out them, either?
If it smells like shxx, looks like shxx u avoid. Even enquiring about working with them was hard work, to cocky for there own good. So nah

[emoji106]

18T Flatbed driver for Shepherd Distribution Services

Poor old Hancock didn’t know about his camera, he does now .