EFS burnley

Hi,
Does anyone know much about EFS at burnley, or worked for them?

Cheers

its burnley so they will be sound, everyone from burnley is sound :grimacing: :laughing:

Only experience is dropping a trailer off one night but were a really helpful bunch. They have a workshop that’s open all night and they mucked in helping with a problem on my truck.

I work for EFS. What you want to know?

What’s that saying in Burnley
"Burnley born , Burnley bred , Strong in arm thick in 'Ead "

Claret_john:

What they like to work for? What’s the pay like and also the hours mate

Cheers

Batesy2014:

Claret_john:

Cheers

I’m on class 1 tramping pal so away all week. The gaffer and the TM’s are all switched on which is good. I think pay is quite good but I’ve never worked for another transport firm. All wagons are DAF’s.

Claret_john:

Batesy2014:

Claret_john:

Cheers

I’m on class 1 tramping pal so away all week. The gaffer and the TM’s are all switched on which is good. I think pay is quite good but I’ve never worked for another transport firm. All wagons are DAF’s.

Right I see, I’m only class 2 seen that they were advertising for drivers, are most drivers just on Monday to Friday?

Batesy2014:

Claret_john:

Batesy2014:

Claret_john:

Cheers

Right I see, I’m only class 2 seen that they were advertising for drivers, are most drivers just on Monday to Friday?

Yes mainly pal, although I think you can work weekends if you want but they will ask you. You can do tramping as a class 2 driver. I did it for a few weeks when I was getting my wagon repaired.