eddies motor

couple of pics of my mate eddies motor another 530

thats a tidy victory eddie weres that pic in spain■■?

dagv8:
i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr10 … Wag303.jpg

couple of pics of my mate eddies motor another 530

nice one davy boy

no probs mate keep tha pics coming!!

nah m8 ones in sanbach one in kent one in glasgow how r u jodey ive got a lovely man mat 4 u here.

trucks looking well there ed

cheers ken u done anythin wiv that little tank yet looks funny behind mine wish it woz full when we picked it up!

hi there ed yep sold it about an hour after you pulled out from under it, had a pint with your dad last sat in your mums bar had a good night we should get out for a pint soon and catch up

will do mate will give you a bell an sort it out stay away from pushbikes ha ha

KENNA:

is that an old MOD (Navy) tanker?

they use those for fuelling the small ships!

its an old BP tank about 1970`s 6 potter bassed barton traford park all its life

wow another classic 530 to drool over, only down side imo is the wheel being on the wrong side :laughing: :sunglasses:

are them side pipes on a change over valve straight through■■? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

eddie would dissagree with you ova the wheel! pipes are on change ova valve but there never threw the silencer straight threw :smiling_imp:

oh yes window down rain an shine lol

i’m sound eddie i’m drivin the old olympic now gave the xxl to frank the tank…
wot mat is that bud

mr ed:
nah m8 ones in sanbach one in kent one in glasgow how r u jodey ive got a lovely man mat 4 u here.

its out ov a showroom one ov them big things wiv rubber underneath says man on wiv the big lion on it you could put it in house instead ov a welcome mat

Nice to see an GB reg motor with steering wheel on the proper side. Nice simple but effective stripes, the only thing i would change is the spotlights from blue to white. Still a head turner thou.

dagv8 who was you flashing on the M6 n/b tuesday night around 5ish?. you nearly blinded me mate… :laughing: you was overtaking a punchards scannie, was it the same one you have posted pic on here?.

it could of bin any 1!!! anything with lights gets a flash! we were running up together from brum he couldnt live with the big 530! :laughing: :laughing:

wirralpete:
dagv8 who was you flashing on the M6 n/b tuesday night around 5ish?. you nearly blinded me mate… :laughing: you was overtaking a punchards scannie, was it the same one you have posted pic on here?.

Funny that, i remember seeing Fat Lad this week but don’t recall seeing you Dag. Thats the first time i’ve seen him for a year.