Eddie takes over Tesco Fenny Lock

The futures bright…The futures GREEN

verylittlehelps.com/index.ph … 5#msg67185

:open_mouth:

Just before Christmas as well, strange timing as there will probably be a fair bit of dragging the job out by disgruntled drivers.

I can’t wait for Harlow to go green…or close! :grimacing:

Hope Mr Stobart likes ■■■■■■ because there is planning permission being sort for up to 22 families of travellers in Fenny Lock :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the big un:
Hope Mr Stobart likes ■■■■■■ because there is planning permission being sort for up to 22 families of travellers in Fenny Lock :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I hope they nick his two diesel tankers. Oh but they need to be trained for 2 years to drive a BOMB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carol babe:

the big un:

I hope like nick his two diesel tankers. Oh but they need to be trained for 2 years to drive a BOMB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I bet even ■■■■■ arms would be aching try to hand pump them out lol
Have you been trained on that Mick arr bejesus no best we go home lol

maybe eddie would sort the tv out

Hope they toss off the lazy ■■■■■■■ on the night shift who park up the trucks after 4am and wont tip them until the day shift comes in at 6am useless ■■■■■!!!

Probably the reason the “green death” are taking over at “fanny ■■■■” as Tosscos are a bunch of lazy ■■■■■■■■

i think the fact is that tesco and stobarts know exactly when all distribution at all sites will be handed over to eddie, they will be working to a programme on a need to know basis.

dessy:
Probably the reason the “green death” are taking over at “fanny ■■■■” as Tosscos are a bunch of lazy [zb]!!!

Too easy too long :wink:

“The worse” RDC when it comes to the night shift in the country IMO to sit you there for 2 hours from 4am to 6 and this aint a one off it happened on a regular basis,thankfully i aint been in there early for a few months but tossers like that need a kick up the ■■■ or ■■■■■■ sacked the sooner the better get rid of the lazy tossers

That won’t solve anything as apparently only the drivers go over to Stobart. Warehouse remains in house with Tesco. So that isn’t going to solve the unloading problems :unamused:

Thetaff:
Hope they toss off the lazy [zb] on the night shift who park up the trucks after 4am and wont tip them until the day shift comes in at 6am useless [zb]!!!

i doubt it would make any difference if they did get rid of tesco wharehouse staff,i was tipped at one of our sites at 5.30 a.m a week or two ago,all that needed was door dropping and keys back,6 a.m i asked what was happening told shift change, i finally got door shut and keys back at 7 a.m,1.5 hrs to shut a door and hand back keys,tesco or stobart wharehouse staff there much of a muchness

Rick B:

dessy:
Probably the reason the “green death” are taking over at “fanny ■■■■” as Tosscos are a bunch of lazy [zb]!!!

Too easy too long :wink:

Dead right, if you trawl through the “Very Little Helps” website, there are numerous comments from their “older” drivers bragging about stringing the job out, well boys, you`ve ■■■■■■ it up for the next generation :blush:

I think Tossco have realised that running their own trucks is a drain on resources, and ESL are the answer :wink:

Every gravy train has a siding, as an old boss used to say :laughing:

Fenny Lock is a ridiculous place.

I regularly go to Magor (also pretty bad), Fradley Park and Thurrock, and Fenny Lock always takes the longest by a country mile. You also get greeted mostly with complete disdain and ignored, even when stood right at the window, until they are ready to deal with you.

Waiting room is a smelly dungeon, where there are never enough of the uncomfortable seats to go around. I find the atmosphere in there too horrible to even read in sometimes.

I don’t go to ASDA places nearly as much, for no particular reason, but they seem a lot quicker, friendlier and more pro-active. ASDA IDC at Magna Park the other day had me in and out in 40 minutes, side tip, not a single bit of waiting, just three movements and you are out. ASDA are also half sensible and don’t mind you in your cab as long as your keys are on the hook.

WildGoose:
Fenny Lock is a ridiculous place.

I regularly go to Magor (also pretty bad), Fradley Park and Thurrock, and Fenny Lock always takes the longest by a country mile. You also get greeted mostly with complete disdain and ignored, even when stood right at the window, until they are ready to deal with you.Waiting room is a smelly dungeon, where there are never enough of the uncomfortable seats to go around. I find the atmosphere in there too horrible to even read in sometimes.

I don’t go to ASDA places nearly as much, for no particular reason, but they seem a lot quicker, friendlier and more pro-active. ASDA IDC at Magna Park the other day had me in and out in 40 minutes, side tip, not a single bit of waiting, just three movements and you are out. ASDA are also half sensible and don’t mind you in your cab as long as your keys are on the hook.

Next time they do that, just slip your hi-viz off and see how long it takes them to spot you then :smiley:

Fenny lock comes over to us on Dec 10th,that is only half the story,when the new Tesco warehouse is finnished at dirft(crick),fenny lock stores will be moved up there and Welham green stores will move to fenny lock thus resulting in Welham green closing so lots happening in the first 3 months of 2011

MO(Topgun):
Fenny lock comes over to us on Dec 10th,that is only half the story,when the new Tesco warehouse is finnished at dirft(crick),fenny lock stores will be moved up there and Welham green stores will move to fenny lock thus resulting in Welham green closing so lots happening in the first 3 months of 2011

I take it the new warehouse is that massive one there building with the tunnel next to the rail line

MO(Topgun):

It would seem Eddie’s boys know a lot more than Tesco’s own staff…

verylittlehelps.com/index.php?topic=10800.30

They know now :blush: