Eddie Stobart Trucking Songs

Anybody going to admit to buying this ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing:

Erm not exactly but our youngest daughter has moved back in and the three cd box is on the kitchen table tonight I am looking at the listings now and there are some cracking tunes on there so why not get it :question:

ladder49:
Erm not exactly but our youngest daughter has moved back in and the three cd box is on the kitchen table tonight I am looking at the listings now and there are some cracking tunes on there so why not get it :question:

Thank you so much for your advert or plug , if you carry on bumping up the thread you may have it at number one by next thursday :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
youtube.com/watch?v=9l2CcuwGcGI

WHOOOOOOOOPPPPSS

mfm:

Yep

Yeah ive got it some good power ballads (is that spelling correct i’m not sure) - isnt this already a thread anyway that was start on i think wednesday last week?

I downloaded it illegally

HOME TAPING IS KILLING MUSIC
and it’s illegal

Anyone else remember that sticker? :smiley:

I’d rather poke hot needles in my eyes !!!

markoc:
I’d rather poke hot needles in my eyes !!!

But you’d still be able to hear it.

mfm:

Yeah I’ve got it mate,pretty decent album tbh.

I had a look at it in a petrol station. TBF not a bad album would buy it but got a lot of the tracks on my i pod.

I’ll stick to the Ramones thanks!

Will let you know tomorrow, the wife has hinted im getting it for fathers day lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i’d buy it then rip the cover pics out so no one would know i had it,
why do this are thay short of dosh, dont think so :question: :laughing:

I like a good folk and ballad singer.I will watch it on the tube.

I,m with Born idol stick with the Ramones, pluss a bit of Rancid, and Transplants, right up my street, the spirit of Punk, :smiley: :smiley:

“We’re in the self-deprivation society…we’re in the self-deprivation society…” :stuck_out_tongue:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

i preffered some good country music when doing distance,chilled me out

villa:

bubsy06:

WHAT SITE

isohunt :grimacing: :grimacing: