Eddie stobart training?

Hi anyone done stobart training. Looking for info and did you get job at end. How do they treat newbies thanks any info will be a help looking to train out of widnes.

I wouldn’t bother it takes months to get to your c+e test if I was you go to your local training school

I agree. Stobbies costs more than a lot of local (North West) training schools,and as mentioned will take longer. Stobbies pick and choose which candidates ‘are suitable’,its not a guaranteed job after passing your class 1.

Red Rose training at Kearsley(Bolton area) are excellent. £42 per hour.

see the video on you, typre in #freddieblowfart

That should give you all the stuff you need!!! haha

Town and country HGV training school near kirby/rainford Great blokes there I passed all of my cpc and class 2 etc first go With help from them , What ste dosnt know about driving HGVs isnt worth knowing :laughing: :laughing:

£50 per hour or block bookings saves you money etc, Ill be going back for my class 1 that im going to pass first go aswel :laughing:

Let me tell you now as a matter of fact, that every comment on this thread is ■■■■■■■■ by people commenting on nothing but hearsay.

I’m there now doing my Cat C. As the first comment said, it takes quite a while to get on your slot. Thats not really the fault of Stobarts though if they are inundated by people wanting to learn with them. They have however just got a second Artic a couple weeks ago and are getting a second Rigid in the near future too which should half waiting times.

They don’t cost more than most and after doing my homework before parting with my money I’ve found they are cheaper than everyone in the North West when you consider everything that is included.

They have a DSA accredited examiner who you do your test with. He also does all the work with you before your theory and CPC and is a top top bloke.

You learn in the very same lorry and same gearbox as you would be driving after you get a job with them. They give opportunities to new drivers and look after you. Yes they want their pound of flesh. Yes they are strict on their image and demands in terms of behaviour. But then so is every company of that size.

Are they the best trainers? I couldn’t tell you. But then neither can any of the other ignorant morons who slag them off. Nobody can really tier trainers and label who is best. But after giving them £2400 I have not been dissappointed so far. You are free to choose who you want to train with and I’m sure the other trainers mentioned on this thread are all great. But don’t be put off by some stupid comments slagging them off.

Hope this helps…

Claretmac:
see the video on you, typre in #freddieblowfart

That should give you all the stuff you need!!! haha

Just watched that video pmsl

Thanks for that advice i dont listen to all the other comments. Let us know how u get on great advice.

Phil1979:
But after giving them £2400

Bargain! To drive snotmobiles.

Does your motor come with a ■■■■■ on the bunk?

“Every comment on here is ■■■■■■■■…”

Don’t think so chief-YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A JOB WITH STOBARTS IF YOU PASS LGV WITH THEM.

And that is GUARANTEED because I deliver there (Widnes), and have spoken to countless drivers.

Phil1979:
I’m there now doing my Cat C. …But after giving them £2400 I have not been dissappointed so far.

Hope this helps…

Whats included in the £2400, surely that’s not just for cat C ??this includes C+E ■■ both clases all in?

Yes mate, that’s for your C and your C+E - 2400 inc VAT all in. - eddiestobart.com/careers/

dont seem far off to me,and youll get a job at the end…if you`re not a ■■■■■■

eagerbeaver:
“Every comment on here is ■■■■■■■■…”

Don’t think so chief-YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A JOB WITH STOBARTS IF YOU PASS LGV WITH THEM.

And that is GUARANTEED because I deliver there (Widnes), and have spoken to countless drivers.

I dont think I once said you were guaranteed a job with them. Not sure why you just made that up. I said they offer jobs to new drivers. Not all Stobarts depots take new drivers but I have 2 near me and they both do.

MancunianAndy:

Phil1979:
I’m there now doing my Cat C. …But after giving them £2400 I have not been dissappointed so far.

Hope this helps…

Whats included in the £2400, surely that’s not just for cat C ??this includes C+E ■■ both clases all in?

It includes;

Theory & Hazard training plus test fees
CPC Mod 2 & 4 training and test fees
Cat C training plus test fee
Cat C+E training plus test fee.

plus their own dsa accredited examiner which means you are more relaxed on your test guaranteed. You also don’t spend a penny all week either as they provide unlimited tea and coffee (not a machine) and provide free lunch every day.

I passed my Cat C with them yesterday and was very impressed with the whole week. The value for money is great in comparison to other places.

This is the type of reply i am after not all the idiots adding untrue info and anti stobart. I am not interested if you have got no good decent info say nothing.

Funny isn’t it? You get a chap come on here asking for info and help. So a few of us post some advice to help out.

The next minute,Billy Big Balls arrives,proudly waving his Stobrat training foam finger about,telling us for a “FACT” that we are all talking ■■■■■■■■!

Now his little sister(the OP),calls everyone idiots!

If you don’t like what you get on here when you ask for advice,simply doggy paddle back to the shallow end of the pool and ask your mummy to get your towel ready.

eagerbeaver:
Funny isn’t it? You get a chap come on here asking for info and help. So a few of us post some advice to help out.

The next minute,Billy Big Balls arrives,proudly waving his Stobrat training foam finger about,telling us for a “FACT” that we are all talking ■■■■■■■■!

Now his little sister(the OP),calls everyone idiots!

If you don’t like what you get on here when you ask for advice,simply doggy paddle back to the shallow end of the pool and ask your mummy to get your towel ready.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well in Eager I was just trying to give a cheaper option and isnt far for him either plus who cares who you pass as long as you pass and enjoy the process :wink:

Shut your mouth.

Look at the posts you have put on. You have given no good advice so keep it shut and dont comment because u are talking crap.