Eddie stobart on itv 4

w stobart seen it all now he just brought a 40 k range rover not happy it bleeps i here in my cab saterlite on everything bleeps i don t mind bleeps to wake me up anyway going over to holland thur/fri happy trucking pm

Huh? :confused:

william doesnt like any bleeping on his cars and i think he trying to say all stobarts truck satellites bleep waking the drivers up?

Unstrapped pallets in that trailer Mr Stobart LOL.

its a repeat, doesnt he make them paint his rangey blue as he doesnt like the colour

zippy!:

I thought I was the only sad ■■■■ that noticed ! :laughing:

when is it on

Goaty:

zippy!:

I thought I was the only sad [zb] that noticed ! :laughing:

No theres 2 of us!

mickyblue:
when is it on

you missed it may be you should get sky

i got it, but finshed work just after ten

It’s a repeat and will be repeated at some stage again or you can download it via the internet i’d have thought, channel 4, itv, on demand or some such. I thought it was a shame they didn’t show more of the daily workings of the business and more of their sites and trucks with the type of work they do rather than two posers poncing about in their posh cars to horse races. Fair play to them for what a success they’ve made of the business but I do think success has warped both their fashion sense. I’d say William spends more on his haircut than he pays his drivers to night out, that’s for sure…

Regradless of what critism anyone has of Stobarts they have made the company work and employ a lot of people, from what I gather the wages are not brilliant but they are not bad either. Like them or loathe them they have made good out of £500. In my opinion it is a real sucess story even if it does look as though they are after world ■■■■■■■■■■ - but maybe with better clothing :wink:

WHAT A COUPLE OF PRICKS AND NEXT TIME THEY SHOW IT COULD WE HAVE IT IN ENGLISH :unamused: :unamused:
i am not having a dig at the good people of ■■■■■■■ its just i had trouble under standing them William was the worst

Big ■■■■:
WHAT A COUPLE OF PRICKS AND NEXT TIME THEY SHOW IT COULD WE HAVE IT IN ENGLISH :unamused: :unamused:
i am not having a dig at the good people of ■■■■■■■ its just i had trouble under standing them William was the worst

Yeah i know what ya mean mate, they might aswell be scottish :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

woody90:
w stobart seen it all now he just brought a 40 k range rover not happy it bleeps i here in my cab saterlite on everything bleeps i don t mind bleeps to wake me up anyway going over to holland thur/fri happy trucking pm

now he just brought a 40 k range rover.

Whats the difference between a hedgehog and a Range Rover?

Altogether now… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

With a hedgehog…the Pricks are on the outside!! :wink: :wink:

I put Eddie stobart smart truckers in on youtube and i got this

youtube.com/watch?v=WmjfTBT6 … L&index=39

I always knew that they were Del boy and Rodney lol