Eddie Stobart Logistics plc

I see the parent company of the above well known Haulage co (Greenwhitestar)has announced that they are to float ESL on the AIM market presumably to repay the £139m they have borrowed off the Bank of Ireland.
Greenwhitestar Acquisitions ltd showed a loss of £14m for the year ending 30,11.15

Gardner6LYT:
I see the parent company of the above well known Haulage co (Greenwhitestar)has announced that they are to float ESL on the AIM market presumably to repay the £139m they have borrowed off the Bank of Ireland.
Greenwhitestar Acquisitions ltd showed a loss of £14m for the year ending 30,11.15

won’t be long before it’s all gone. Tinks gone, william can’t get the NAME back so WS transportation in Eds name worked wonders for WILLIAM STOBART TRANSPORTATION thank you, as predicted by myself 5 years ago. Fiddle fiddle fiddle. :unamused: couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people. :open_mouth:

What About A W Jenkinsons stake ?
However much it may be.
Jim

So, are we saying here that it could be the end (in some way) of the ‘green death’…■■?

Goldfinger:
So, are we saying here that it could be the end (in some way) of the ‘green death’…■■?

People have been confidently telling me that ES were about to go bust on a weekly basis for the last 20 odd years! Glad I never put any money on it.

A W Jenkinson owns 5.5% of the Shares in Stobart Group,which in turn owns 49% of the shares in Eddie Stobart Ltd whether he sells upon floatation you will have to ask him,his transport company A W Jenkinson transport Ltd turns over £75m.
It all depends whether they can get the float afloat.

The Novelis contract (aluminium ingots) has been moved over to WS Transportation from ESL…

I wonder if the green army are being deliberately scaled down? :bulb:

Share offers such as this are generally done to raise funds for debt repayment or planned expansion

eagerbeaver:
The Novelis contract (aluminium ingots) has been moved over to WS Transportation from ESL…

Is novelis the bunch if you park up on the road outside the yard at warrington ,they wont load or empty you ,you are told to bugger afe .■■

JIMBO47:

eagerbeaver:

Is novelis the bunch if you park up on the road outside the yard at warrington ,they wont load or empty you ,you are told to bugger afe .■■

Indeed it is mate. Right next to Latchford lock on the Manchester ship canal.

A joyous place with the nicest security lodge staff in the world…not.