ECU problem-Man tgs 360 8x4 2012

Hi everyone!
I’ve recently run into a bit of a problem.
My 2012 man-concrete mixer,had thrown an ECU malfunction fault. And that’s only a couple of months after the warranty run out.I have taken it to the dealer for a diagnose and they said that the truck needs all computers changed at almost £6000.Now , as i mentioned truck is just over 3 years old and mileage under 30k.
When plugged into the computer it shows: "Highside output stage charge air governing system "
Can anyone help me with this. Or point me to the right direction for tracing the culprit?
Many thanks,Dan.

Replacing all the ecu’s seems a little ott and typically what a main stealer will tell you needs doing as they cant be bothered or are inept at actually finding the fault. From your error code it sounds like something to do with the turbo wastegate. If this is the case its actually something you could do yourself if good with the spanners.Disconnect the wastegate actuating lever and see it moves freely, it could be blocked with carbon so could the vanes in the turbo if its fitted (most likely) with a variable vane turbo). There are products available to clean a turbo whilst the engine is running with the intake side of the turbo disconnected. .

AndrewG:
Replacing all the ecu’s seems a little ott and typically what a main stealer will tell you needs doing as they cant be bothered or are inept at actually finding the fault. From your error code it sounds like something to do with the turbo wastegate. If this is the case its actually something you could do yourself if good with the spanners.Disconnect the wastegate actuating lever and see it moves freely, it could be blocked with carbon so could the vanes in the turbo if its fitted (most likely) with a variable vane turbo). There are products available to clean a turbo whilst the engine is running with the intake side of the turbo disconnected. .

Many thanks!
I will give it a go.
Your help it’s much appreciated mate!