Economic migrants in UK

Not putting itself in the sort of position to receive a hole in the side in the first place would have been infinitely better.

We can play this semantics word game all bloody day long, but the fact remains that their continuing swarming to our shores is detrimental.

(Don’t let’s hijack this thread with more religious crap :unamused: , if you feel the need to answer that point, bring it up on the other one.)
[/quote]
Robroy,sure I put the reply on the Christian bashing thread…!

Sploom:
Robroy,sure I put the reply on the Christian bashing thread…!

Ok cheers…I’ll check it out.

But just to be accurate it’s actually …

‘The fanatical and dangerous Christian nut job bashing thread’'.

Nothing wrong with normal Christian’s mate, just normal and often good people I have found,.
I used to be a one myself in fact. :neutral_face:

Please go to other thread for reply

One musn’t forget in this squirrel game, that the boat migrants (which could be stopped instantly by the Royal Navy) are but a ttiny proportion of the massive elephants in the room, so called legal immigration, running last year alone to the cusp of 1 million people.

Even if our money trees went into 24/7/365 flowering it isn’t possible to build enough houses to cope with such an influx, we don’t have the space or resources and the alleged income levels required for a new points based system keep getting lowered to suit politician’s mate’s cheap labour requirements, the whole thing is an unsustainable ponzi scheme.

As i keep pointing out, for all the years people have continued voting for the uniparty they’ve been effectively giving the govt the green light to continue increasing all immigration year on year (not to mention all the other lunacy currently in vogue), anyone imagining that voting once again the same way and continuing to expect a result different to all that have gone before really should take a good long hard look in the mirror and ask the person they see if they feel quite right.

I can understand childless politicians (and maybe some of those who have had children by various easily replaceable partners they’ve then dumped when a younger replacement appears) going along with the dreams of would be Blofelds in Davos, presumably they believe either in what they are making happen or in what the personal benefits are worth to them (my money’s on the worship of mammon…ho ho), what i can’t understand is the high number of politicians with normalish lives and regular families, who presumably they love and wish the best future for, going along with the concreting over and ruination of our land.

Again i ask, what exactly are we gaining here, what are the benefits, are the downsides of mass immigration of differing often antagonistic to each other foregn cultures worth whatever it is the elites hope to gain, or do they detest us the overall majority of working class natives so vehemently that any way to destroy our way of life at any cost is preferable to allowing our way of life to continue.

Juddian:
Again i ask, what exactly are we gaining here, what are the benefits,

Maybe redirecting that question towards France population density 119 per sq km v UK population density 281 per sq km.
It’s obvious that the residents of France see it as every one that UK takes means one less that France needs to take thereby maintaining their pleasant under populated existence.

Juddian:
the whole thing is an unsustainable ponzi scheme.

Nice to agree on summat. :smiley:

The whole of the current western economic system is a Ponzi scheme, most evident in national pensions of course.
The economy we have in the west is reliant on a rising population.
So, trying to keep on as we are is clearly doomed to failure.

But stopping population growth without changing our whole economy is also doomed.

Vastly increased automation and Universal Income anyone?

robroy:
just normal and often good people I have found,.

:open_mouth:

You cant be a Christian and then leave the faith.A Christian,by definition is someone who follows Christ,yes? So Jesus said you must be born again.
biblegateway.com/passage/?s … ersion=ESV

So,if someone claims to have been a Christian,ask them when they were “born again”.If they dont have an answer,I suggest they never were a Christian

Franglais:

robroy:
just normal and often good people I have found,.

:open_mouth:

Yet again Franglais chooses to take what I say the wrong way, purely for effect. :unamused: :…yawwwwwwn :smiley:

Franglais:

Juddian:

The whole of the current western economic system is a Ponzi scheme, most evident in national pensions of course.

But stopping population growth without changing our whole economy is also doomed.

By that logic the economies of most European states would have collapsed relative to UK.Let alone Australia.
The truth is more mouths to feed and house and heal is a net liability to the economy not an asset.Both in terms of economics and quality of life.

Franglais:

Juddian:

Thats very true,I thought for a long time that the housing market is a ponzi scheme but I never thought about the wider economy too

And so it goes on.

youtu.be/rFttFU1cqrg

robroy:
And so it goes on.
youtu.be/rFttFU1cqrg

Excellent YouTube and website!
Advice on recharging “ordinary batteries” a cure for the common cold, bug out courses (accommodation not included).
funkyprepper.co.uk/courses/
Really good stuff that passes any sort of sceptical analysis. Obviously someone would risk their life to enter a country they hate!

More prepper advice here:
bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00026x2

Someone sent me an e-mail, but I dont really know who its from nor the truth of it.
I have done no research to check it out.
And so, I won`t repeat it here.

Hmmm Will this work as a model for my up-coming YouTube channel?

Franglais:
Someone sent me an e-mail, but I dont really know who its from nor the truth of it.

All right,.All right…you made your point the first time. :unamused:

Ffs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Franglais:

Is it about Covid or Brexit?
:laughing:

Meanwhile in the real world…
The UK does not have enough houses. We haven`t had enough for years.
It suits those who own houses to keep it like this. Their wealth increases as house prices inflate. They get to charge higher rents.
A neat trick to keep voters happy when the underlying economy is in tatters.

A few thousand recent arrivals are not the cause of decades of mismanagement of housing. Thousands of migrants aren`t the cause of millions of missing houses.
But pointing to “the others” has long been a tactic of many.

If you let people into a room, they stay there for an hour, then the room always has the same number inside it. We dont need a second room for the people. If more people enter every hour, the room will fill. If they stay in the room longer then the room will fill. To stop the room overflowing we need to get the people out quicker. In 2010 and 2011, less than 5,000 asylum seekers were waiting over 6 months for a decision. now its over 79,000 waiting over 6 months.
In 2010 there were only about 18,000 asylum applications. Now about 75,000 applications. Still not as high as 2002`s 84,000.
“The share of asylum applications that received an initial decision within six months fell from 87% in Q2 2014 to 6% in Q2 2021.”
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/r … m-backlog/

So we now have more applicants than a dozen years ago, (not as many as 20 years ago) and we are taking much longer to process them.
Spending a bit more now on getting them though the application system quicker, (that admin money is gonna be spent either today or in 18months time) would mean less money on accommodation and less gov accommodation needed.

A reminder too: asylum applicants are not allowed to work in the UK. They must rely on gov funds and charity. After they are allowed to remain (75% of them) they can enter the labour market and earn and pay tax like the rest of us.

Why are we seeing more rubber boats now?
Maybe because the safe and legal routes into the UK are fewer now.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpZAS0yqkJM

Why don`t we just send them back to France?
Well pre-Brexit we did have an agreement…guess what?
thetimes.co.uk/article/no-c … -mlk5ppfzs

^^^^^
Loving the ‘‘In THE REAL WORLD’’ crack from old Frangers. :laughing:
From the guy who swallowed everything officially broadcast , hook line and sinker on Covid, from day 1 to present day .so much so that he is now almost a leading authority on it…tenner says he still wears his mask. :smiley:

At least those of us who were originally took in at the outset,.had the grace to admit it after opening their eyes to what was going on around them…in ‘‘THE REAL WORLD’’ :bulb: :wink:

(Btw…also I see you almost managed to complete a post without a Brexit comment…last sentence !!!
You’re getting there. :wink: )

Anyhoo I digress,…
So about these persecuted refugees looking for a safe country to claim asylum, but other than the previous safe ones they’ve already passed through to get here,. for their free all inclusive accommodation in our city 4 star hotels…how’s that for ‘REAL WORLD’.■■
Discuss.

Carry on. :smiley:

Oh, sorry I missed this out earlier:
In the year ending March 2022, there were 824 returns of people who had previously claimed asylum in the UK (see section 3.2 below for the definition of an asylum-related return). This was 75% fewer than in 2019 (3,332). This continued a downward trend since 2010, when there were 10,663 asylum-related returns. This sharp fall over the decade differed from non-asylum related returns.
gov.uk/government/statistic … june-2022/