Economic migrants in UK

I think it is.We have a duty of stewardship of the country for our children to inherit.Im all for charity for the less fortunate but this is the wrong way of helping people.I think

Sploom:
I think it is.We have a duty of stewardship of the country for our children to inherit.Im all for charity for the less fortunate but this is the wrong way of helping people.I think

You’re a bit selective with your self professed Christian values mate. :open_mouth:

First it’s homosexuals now it’s immigrants. :unamused:
Do you belong to the ‘Waffen’ division of the Church? :smiley:

I totally agree with you btw… but then again I don’t set myself up as the Trucknet Messiah.

And so it goes on, all landlords are being tempted and encouraged by this scheme.
So tell your kids who are maybe struggling and can not afford to get on the property ladder yet, that they won’t be renting a home anytime soon if this goes on,.as they are all being snapped up on piece to house immigrants. :open_mouth:

You can not blame property owners and landlords for taking full.advantage of the scheme either, if you owned a few houses who would you rather rent to?

A family who may struggle with the rent?
Or.
This company who not only pays the rent but also maintenance and upkeep.

Wtf is going on exactly in this country.? :open_mouth:

youtu.be/w6nSZeqnXIU

Yes ,we must be completley gone mad as a nation to allow this to happen.Those that think we should keep accepting them should let them stay in their own homes.These are all men,where are the women?
If my country is at war,Im nit going to flee somewhere else and leave my wife and daughter behind.We must be the laughing stock of the world

Sploom:
Yes ,we must be completley gone mad as a nation to allow this to happen.Those that think we should keep accepting them should let them stay in their own homes.These are all men,where are the women?
If my country is at war,Im nit going to flee somewhere else and leave my wife and daughter behind.We must be the laughing stock of the world

We are a laughing stock as is most of the western world, sadly once again at the next GE our electorate will clump off to the same two voting camps and once again expect a different result, the result already known, just another 5 years of the uniparty, which is beholden to the WEF oligarchs and will do whatever is bidden by them as has been the case for over 20 years now, much the same as the rest of the supposed western ‘democracies’.
What is happening isn’t by accident, even our politicians arn’t that stupid or incompetent, it’s by design and accelerating because more people are waking up and realising they’ve been had, years too late mind and not in enough numbers to make any difference while there was time.

robroy:
And so it goes on, all landlords are being tempted and encouraged by this scheme.
So tell your kids who are maybe struggling and can not afford to get on the property ladder yet, that they won’t be renting a home anytime soon if this goes on,.as they are all being snapped up on piece to house immigrants. :open_mouth:

You can not blame property owners and landlords for taking full.advantage of the scheme either, if you owned a few houses who would you rather rent to?

A family who may struggle with the rent?
Or.
This company who not only pays the rent but also maintenance and upkeep.

Wtf is going on exactly in this country.? :open_mouth:

youtu.be/w6nSZeqnXIU

I’ve got personal experience of a family member being continuously hounded by her Landlord to impose a £1,800 + per month rent regime on the house where she’s lived most of her life and after inheriting the tenancy from her parents.
The problem is that while she kept their protected tenancy she doesn’t keep the protected rent that they had.
The whole debacle all based on the economics of turning what was a family home into a multi occupancy hovel.The rent demand driven and sustained by the multi occupancy conversion gravy train that the Landlord wants to get on.
Often added to by housing benefit claimants and who generally obviously don’t have the four generations, including a WW1 veteran Grandfather, links to the street that she has.
In addition to the fact of having to live in that brave new world around two years from her rightful retirement age but now can’t claim the state pension that she’s owed until she’s 67.Most of what she earns from her full time job going to pay the around £1,500 per month rent that the rent tribunal have decided is ‘fair’.
Meanwhile the propaganda says let’s turn more of Surrey into more of London, obviously to house yet more immigrants, that will fix everything.Ironically she even believes it herself.

Sploom:

Bearing in mind that they made no excuse of ‘asylum’ when the Empire Windrush docked.
Supposedly to alleviate a so called Labour shortage.
While our own were being called up for ‘National Service’ to be sent to Palestine and Malaya and Korea.
As Juddian says the plan is nothing new and it’s all by design and they’ve made no secret of it if anyone wants to look.

A suggestion i heard last night was to go after the traffickers.They must be breaking laws in all sorts of ways.Target these guys and put them away.How long would the French authorities tolerate illegals milling around waiting for someone to offer an opportunity to cross the channel?

Gidders:
A suggestion i heard last night was to go after the traffickers.They must be breaking laws in all sorts of ways.Target these guys and put them away.How long would the French authorities tolerate illegals milling around waiting for someone to offer an opportunity to cross the channel?

The traffickers are only taking advantage of the situation which the UKs pro immigration policies are providing.
The French have rightly called on us to stop providing all the economic sweeteners that are attracting them to cross the Channel to get here.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YWGNwPj92E

I thought this good news would help with your blood pressure Robroy :imp:

Shropshire to build houses for migrants.

I just watched half of it,the rest was too sickening too watch,what on earth has this country become?

Sploom:
I just watched half of it,the rest was too sickening too watch,what on earth has this country become?

The country’s buggered, a few pertinent questions that spring to mind are, why, who gains, what do they gain, what’s the end game here, what possible good could come from destroying the fabric industry and culture of what was once such a lovely country.

Why haven’t those with some allegiance or history within the country, especially those with children whom one might hope have more about them than just what wealth and power they can be bought with who might voice some objections and tried to stop the rot, goodness knows its been going on long enough, every election the tories lie that they will stop mass and illegal immigration, yet year on year it increases on their watch, what are the tories gaining from this, not as labour will be any better a party which failed entirely in its duty as her Maj’s opposition since 2010.

We won’t find any solutions or resistance within the main political parties anywhere’s…edit…been thinking more since posting, what have those who designed and responsible for what is happening got over the govt opposition and media?

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YWGNwPj92E

I thought this good news would help with your blood pressure Robroy :imp:

Shropshire to build houses for migrants.

Kin’ disgraceful.! :imp:

More and more protests up and down the country, (including my home city just today, ).all censored by the media.
Wtf is going on.

Sploom:

So what happened to Christian values and 'Love thy neighbour, Church Boy ? :unamused:
First gay people, now illegal immigrants.
‘Suffer the children to come on to me’ or words to that effect, you are bit selective with your religious attitudes :unamused:

I think its madness.This sort of thing only encourages more people to risk their lives crossing the channel.
We are only a small island already over populated.
There are those who would say we should allow all these boats in without any restriction at all and if we do that,you would end up with a constant stream of boats arriving by the hour until we will end up becoming a third world country.
Just this tiny space we have,and if we get completly swamped in,we dont have anywhere else to go.
And then we leave all this to our children.That cant be Biblical.

Sploom:
I think its madness.This sort of thing only encourages more people to risk their lives crossing the channel.
We are only a small island already over populated.
There are those who would say we should allow all these boats in without any restriction at all and if we do that,you would end up with a constant stream of boats arriving by the hour until we will end up becoming a third world country.
Just this tiny space we have,and if we get completly swamped in,we dont have anywhere else to go.
And then we leave all this to our children.That cant be Biblical.

‘You’re preaching to the converted’ (the most ironic way that cliche has ever been used btw :laughing: ) I could not agree more with what you say.

However my point was your opinion is not conducive with the stuff you run your life around, but rather is a conflict of interests.
I would have thought being a Christian (and especially one like you,.a radical one who would qualify for the Salvation Army Special Forces :laughing:) you would be welcoming all your ‘neighbours’ with open arms into the flock…, The good shepherd and all that. :smiley:

(Don’t let’s hijack this thread with more religious crap :unamused: , if you feel the need to answer that point, bring it up on the other one.)

Squirrel spotting?

From auto transcript:
“0:38
it needs hard to be said that this is
0:41
having the effect of creating a terrible
0:43
shortage of affordable accommodation for
0:45
those who do not happen to be refugees
0:48
or Asylum Seekers”

There are approx 40,000 migrants in hotels. (Daily Fail) dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … entre.html
If 4 (?) were to share a flat, that might be 10,000 “households”.

The Gov says, 144,000 homeless households, and 133,000 threatened with homelessness.
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … 021-22.pdf

10,000 on one hand…277,000 on the other

Is there a housing problem in the UK?
Yes, there certainly is. There has been for a long time.

Is there a problem with migrants?
Yes, there is.

Would having zero asylum seekers cure the housing problem?
No. It wouldn`t.

The Titanic was sunk by an iceberg ripping a hole in the side.
It wasn`t sunk because water came in an open porthole.

Having even zero asylum seekers would solve nothing.

^^^ perhaps not, but it would help. Having zero illness wouldn’t fix the NHS but it’d go a long way towards helping.

Franglais:
Squirrel spotting?

From auto transcript:
“0:38
it needs hard to be said that this is
0:41
having the effect of creating a terrible
0:43
shortage of affordable accommodation for
0:45
those who do not happen to be refugees
0:48
or Asylum Seekers”

There are approx 40,000 migrants in hotels. (Daily Fail) dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … entre.html
If 4 (?) were to share a flat, that might be 10,000 “households”.

The Gov says, 144,000 homeless households, and 133,000 threatened with homelessness.
assets.publishing.service.gov.u … 021-22.pdf

10,000 on one hand…277,000 on the other

Is there a housing problem in the UK?
Yes, there certainly is. There has been for a long time.

Is there a problem with migrants?
Yes, there is.

Would having zero asylum seekers cure the housing problem?
No. It wouldn`t.

The Titanic was sunk by an iceberg ripping a hole in the side.
It wasn`t sunk because water came in an open porthole.

Having even zero asylum seekers would solve nothing.

We have a population problem as in a small Island with too many people and too many of those people wanting to live in certain specific areas of it.Most of the massive increase since WW2 being artificial immigration based not natural.That’s not a housing problem.
The Titanic was sunk by colliding with an iceberg not because it was filled with so many passengers that it ran out of space and food and got so heavy it sank.
Although ironically there weren’t enough lifeboats for all those taken on board.
So you don’t agree with the French government that we have to make Britain less attractive for economic immigrants who by definition aren’t leaving France because France isn’t a safe country.France obviously needs more people and houses.

the maoster:
but it would help.

Closing the Titanic`s porthole would have helped.
Repairing the bloody great hole in the side would be a better use of effort though.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_rb-ZY3mCE