ecm

Hi everybody, i am new to this website. Does anyone know the job of car transporting with ecm .

Sorry Stuart No! but a warm welcome to Trucknet. :smiley: :smiley:

sorry mate cant help. But welcome to Trucknet :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry stuart I cant help either but welcome to Trucknet UK :smiley: .

stuart:
Hi everybody, i am new to this website. Does anyone know the job of car transporting with ecm .

Bump it up at the weekend mate, as far as I know most ecm drivers are out all or best part of the week, and most UK trampers have no access to the internet durring this time.

Welcome to TruckNet use it, its free! :smiley:

TC:

stuart:

Bump it up at the weekend mate, as far as I know most ecm drivers are out all or best part of the week, and most UK trampers have no access to the internet durring this time.

Welcome to TruckNet use it, its free! :smiley:

and other user’s are getting drunk over the water in hotter places aren’t they tc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: haven’t got the postcard yet,dam that postie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry m8 can’t help with ecm.there’s a couple of lads on here that have done car transporting over the years and i’m sure will help with any prob’s.personnely would stay well clear.welcome to trucknet stuart

If you can find out anything, you will be lucky. Telephone calls to Carlisle dont reveal things like money :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for replies lads. I was in the gym today ( 3 days hol to take) and i mentioned ecm to my mate, turns out his ex brother in law drives for them. I rang him on his mobile for some info: all work other than driving is £8 per hour,driving: first 4 hours £9 then £14 after that! 5 days with 4 nights out takes home £600! bloody hard work though! Quite a bit more than eddie pays me.

Quite a bit more than eddie pays me

There’s a surprise! :smiley: