Ebbsfleet Haulage

Any one no anything about this crowd askng for a mate never heard of them before and i notice boxley haulage have gone a bit quiet also any info on sealane cheers

Sealane are always advertising on jobsinkent, stating permanent drivers are on £675 per week. I knew some1 on there and he said its ok if you dont like being at home. He used to cross the water 2 or 3 times a week.

I wouldn’t work for Sealane if they were the last firm in Kent. The people in the yard are fine, but the office staff, who you never meet- the office is in Radlett or somewhere- are the most jumped-up supercilious know-nothing university graduate twerps you could ever wish not to talk to. I did a brief spell there as an employee of a subby about five years ago, and on a Friday afternoon I was sent on a 60km detour to a place on Belgium to load another six pallets despite repeatedly saying THE TRAILER IS FULL!!!

When I got there, I had to apologise to the bloke for wasting his time by dragging him out of the dispatch office to open the trailer doors to show him that the trailer was full.

Obviously, at Sealane, a spotty kid in Radlett with a university degree is more able to tell whether a trailer can have six pallets fitted onto it than the bloke who has been dragging it around all week.