ebay sat navs

hi any one got one of the cheap satnavs on ebay like this ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Truck-XXL … 5af4976667

i have a good one but was thinking about a spare one, would be lost if i never had one :slight_smile:

robf1234:
hi any one got one of the cheap satnavs on ebay like this ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Truck-XXL … 5af4976667

i have a good one but was thinking about a spare one, would be lost if i never had one :slight_smile:

better one to be had here if your after a spare :arrow_right: ebay.co.uk/itm/HGV-LCV-Lorry … 5af4353e88

£35 at the moment

robf1234:

Looks the same as the 1 on sale in The Hollies truck stop on the A5 ■■ I think theres was £50■■

was going to go for this one any body used one ■■ ebay.co.uk/itm/Pro-Drive-PD- … 1e79a0ab0a

£1,122.75 a absolute bargain :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

think I,d rather get lost lol …

syramax:
£1,122.75 a absolute bargain :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

come on its £122 not sure how it changed to £1122 :smiley:

I brought one from hgv-trucktables.co.uk hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php
on weds it arrived on thurs it cost me £63 inc postage I think its bob on it does height,lenght,weight ect and for the cost I can buy 6 for the price of one snooper (based on a £400 price tag) and they do the same job.
I will say its the 2nd one ive had as the 1st one was 2yrs old and the sd card knacked up on me, I know chris (the owner) would have sold me another one but I thought I would get a new one and im glad I did as the build is a lot better than the original I had.

I have a generic Chinese SatNav which I bought on ebay just over a year ago. The brand name is P-Navi. I think it was about £65.

It sends me the same way as any other SatNav would, because it uses the same software as every other SatNav. It just cost a fifth as much as a TomTom and I’ve never been one to pay £300 for a brand name.

steveg1804:
I brought one from hgv-trucktables.co.uk hgv-trucktables.co.uk/truck-sat-nav.php
on weds it arrived on thurs it cost me £63 inc postage I think its bob on it does height,lenght,weight ect and for the cost I can buy 6 for the price of one snooper (based on a £400 price tag) and they do the same job.
I will say its the 2nd one ive had as the 1st one was 2yrs old and the sd card knacked up on me, I know chris (the owner) would have sold me another one but I thought I would get a new one and im glad I did as the build is a lot better than the original I had.

You are the third or fourth person to recommend these. First bloke worked for Tripod Crest and just came out with it so they must be good.

I’ve just bought one, not been delivered yet (only ordered yesterday)

Only thing is they don’t go past 44 tonne so the HH boys struggle, but they tend to struggle anyway :slight_smile:

yes i buy exactly this model 1 month ago.same for spare sat nav.can said good model.big screen .fm transminster.as well preloaded to many ,many shop ,factory adres and much more.for this money very good.as well can switch on transminster and all sat nav voice comand will be from you cab stereo.minus just one -no bluetooth

i bought chinese sat nav 2 years ago and always took me to the low bridges,then emailed them they send me updated software and it was same,then I asked to them refund .sent it back and got my money.

My friend have another brand chinese sat nav and hes one works perfect.its worth to try if its not working properly send it back and try another brand.

only bad thing about chines sat navs very bad build qualty,my charger burned 2 times they sent me new ones plastic qualty is realy bad scratch so easy but if you get properly working one it saves you min.150£ to 200£.

now i have garmin465 t not so amazing but it does the job.

Mmm…might get one as a spare too. Will check the guys feedback and see what others who have bought one say.

hi thanks for the info but i went for this one might be a bit more expensive but they are sent out from uk and they have a phone number and website for back up the guy has called me up a couple of times and guided me through a few little problems ,try doing that with a Chinese based company :smiley:
ebay.co.uk/itm/3-in-1-Best-P … 20d2d150eb