Easy healthy lunch ideas?

I’ll go along with the couscous, probably have it a couple of times a week on average, usually with a can of mackerel fillets mashed in and a bit of veg of some sort. Normally have it late morning, and it keeps me filled till dinnertime when I have a frozen chilli or chicken meal, with some rice or pasta

scaniason:

Dipper_Dave:

scaniason:

Dipper_Dave:
I’ve started making a tub of egg mayonnaise and another tub of tuna sweetcorn and mayonnaise along with me scotch eggs, punnet of tomatoes and jar of beetroot this lot keeps me going throughout the day.
Oh and a pack of hot cross buns as a treat which I normally eat in one day.

Have cereal galore and tins of stuff in the cab as well to add some spice.

OK, I give up. I’ve read this post over and over, but I can’t find any innuendo in it at all. Are you not feeling well today?

I’m on a self inflicted limit of one clean post a day to try and curb my innuendo.

The egg mayonnaise gives me a good excuse if the wife should perform a sock inspection in a ‘sorry darling I used it to clean out me tub of egg mayo’ stylee.

Pleased its a limit not a target [emoji1]

To be fair, I thought the egg mayonnaise would be difficult to resist a but of ■■■■ with, and glad you haven’t disappointed. I’ll tell the doctors to stand down…

I’m more worried about the ‘tins of stuff’ to add spice!

Beau Nydel:

scaniason:

Dipper_Dave:

scaniason:

Dipper_Dave:
I’ve started making a tub of egg mayonnaise and another tub of tuna sweetcorn and mayonnaise along with me scotch eggs, punnet of tomatoes and jar of beetroot this lot keeps me going throughout the day.
Oh and a pack of hot cross buns as a treat which I normally eat in one day.

Have cereal galore and tins of stuff in the cab as well to add some spice.

OK, I give up. I’ve read this post over and over, but I can’t find any innuendo in it at all. Are you not feeling well today?

I’m on a self inflicted limit of one clean post a day to try and curb my innuendo.

The egg mayonnaise gives me a good excuse if the wife should perform a sock inspection in a ‘sorry darling I used it to clean out me tub of egg mayo’ stylee.

Pleased its a limit not a target [emoji1]

To be fair, I thought the egg mayonnaise would be difficult to resist a but of ■■■■ with, and glad you haven’t disappointed. I’ll tell the doctors to stand down…

I’m more worried about the ‘tins of stuff’ to add spice!

D’oh - missed that bit!

Shandy123:
Have you considered cous cous?
No, nor have I considered hari kari :smiley:

Beau Nydel:

Shandy123:
Have you considered cous cous?
No, nor have I considered hari kari :smiley:

He’s a good bloke - used to work with him in ■■■■■■■■

I’m having steak new potatoes and sweet corn for lunch all done with 2 pans
1 pan has potatoes and sweet corn in other is frying pan and only took 10 mins to do
Ps spuds were pre cooked at home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk