EASY AS HGV

Well I started out by using them for my hgv license I paid for what i wanted but i recently lost my job so i had to get a refund so i could give my bank there money back. I got an email today stating that there taking 40% cancellation fee. any advice folks as too getting the full amount back without personally going down and pinning them against a wall by the throat. HELP PLEASE GUYS I REALLY NEED THIS MONEY BACK

It’s your own fault. Didn’t do your research into what type of company this is…

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a cheap education, You have learned a costly but valuable lesson.

Having said that, I do sympathise with you, 40% seems a lot.

own fault i hardly think so, i looked them up, seemed ok but then found some bad reviews after i had booked it, and i told them i wont b paying them 40% as i didnt get any terms or conditions and also i havent used any of the money eg booked theories etc all i did was get medical forms and provisional license form through

easyashgv.co.uk/Easy-As-HGV-Terms.html

it clearly says on here 40% you should’ve read it online before booking so afraid you have no leg to stand on getting it all back

The fact is these guys are brokers and in simple terms:

Take your money, ■■■■ off and your left with nothing.

aa

stagedriver:
The fact is these guys are brokers and in simple terms:

Take your money, [zb] off and your left with nothing.

And even if they had followed through with the training, they will most likely have put you with the cheapest provider in your area for the shortest course possible.

The pressure would then be on you to pass with these conditions thrust upon you.

Best of luck sorting it :-/

Broker. Thats all they are. Save time n money n go direct.
Use www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk and find a local provider in ur area

hgvlgvtraining:
Broker. Thats all they are. Save time n money n go direct.
Use hgvlgvtraining.co.uk and find a local provider in ur area

Have sent you an e mail with the other 2 providers for this area can recommend both btw