Eastleigh parking

Evening gents.

Does anyone know of a good place to park in Eastleigh?

Got a delivery on Chicken Hall Lane.

Ta muchley!

as you come off the m27 at jnt 5 take the road to easteigh A335, passing the airport and train station follow this road till you come to a mini roundabout with a lidil (or aldi, carnt remember which it is) facing the roundabout take the 4th exit as though your coming back on yourself and keep left, you go over a railway bridge down to a mini roundabout, turn right onto an ind estate, theres a pub near by. ( type in tower lane, Eastleigh into sat nav which is off chicken hall lane) hope this helps.

Come off the M3 at Jnc 12 and follow signs for Eastleigh - long laybys on this road either side and roundabouts at both ends or try Goodwood Rd ind est right at the end is fairly spacious - not too sure about Chickenhall Lane, there is parking meters there but it might daytime only. Eastleigh isn’t blessed with a lot of parking, the ind estates are pokey, with lots of little units and narrow access roads.
Also Harris, Lambert and Hampshire Freight amongst others are there and the day blokes will all be parked up, too

If you’re delivering in chickenhall lane, there is hgv parking there. I think you may have to pay for it. You might get away with driving into Barton Park and parking up by Brenhaul.

There is also parking on Stoneham way as if you are heading towards junction 5 from Southampton. Failing that there is an industrial estate at school lane chandlers ford with ASDA just up the road.

Allbrook Way, just off of the M3 has parking on both sides .

Many thanks gentlemen.

I’ve only ever been to Eastleigh twice in my life and one of those was Monday!

Should be quite interesting finding my delivery point as I’ve just got the name of the construction firm and nothing else!

Hey Ho, it’s all part of the fun of being a driver!

I live in Southampton and drive for one of the above mentioned , who are you delivering to, I might be able to help.

The only name I have is Tamdown.

Mmmm, not heard of them to be honest mate. They must be down here doing construction works, not sure where though. Sorry I couldn’t help mate.

Well you’re no bloody good then, are you■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m sure I’ll find them. If not, does anyone want 8 pallets of hollow concrete blocks??

When I was working on delivering to building sites daily I just used to look out for a tower/ mobile crane poking into the sky HTH :smiley:

Oh and tower lane is your best bet too, you can risk it on chicken hall lane, if you can find space!!

Adam27:
If you’re delivering in chickenhall lane, there is hgv parking there. I think you may have to pay for it. You might get away with driving into Barton Park and parking up by Brenhaul.

Working out of Tower Lane today, pay to park is 8am - 6pm presumably to discourage those working in Barton Park from parking their cars there during the day.

That’s good to know, I always saw the meters there and assumed it was for the HGVs parked up.