Easter joke

How do you make a duck into a soul singer?

Cook it until its Bill Withers.

Rubbish is too good for that joke lol :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miserable sod lol.

eagerbeaver:
Miserable sod lol.

No, just honest :wink: :wink:

Crackin

I was at a chinese restaurant tonight and as soon as we sat down the waiter brought over a pot with a lid on,sat it on the table and walked away. A minute later the lid lifted 3 inches and two eyes stared at us before shutting again. I looked at my wife in bewilderment and again,the lid lifted and the eyes stared out at us before the lid closed again. This happened a few times before we got fed up and I called the waiter over.
I said to him “Excuse me but theres something in this dish that keeps looking at us”
He said “of course there is sir…”
Wait for it…

“Its the Peking Duck” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

a duck walks into the jobcentre,and asks for a job…clerk gets onto the phone for a frantic 15 mins and says…we have got you top of the bill with billy smarts circus as a talking duck,1 show a day,your own room,full board,£500 a week…duck replies,what good is that to me,im a plumber!!! :unamused:

dieseldog999:
a duck walks into the jobcentre,and asks for a job…clerk gets onto the phone for a frantic 15 mins and says…we have got you top of the bill with billy smarts circus as a talking duck,1 show a day,your own room,full board,£500 a week…duck replies,what good is that to me,im a plumber!!! :unamused:

apparantly they have reopened the case and are treating it as a murder enquiry…they reckon humptydumpty was pushed… :slight_smile:

Jesus (on cross): John, John, come to me John.
John: Yes, my Lord. I am with thee.
Jesus: John, John …
John: Yes my Lord …
Jesus: John; I can see your house from up here!!

Before anyone starts - this was told to me by a man of the cloth!

The-Snowman:
I was at a chinese restaurant tonight and as soon as we sat down the waiter brought over a pot with a lid on,sat it on the table and walked away. A minute later the lid lifted 3 inches and two eyes stared at us before shutting again. I looked at my wife in bewilderment and again,the lid lifted and the eyes stared out at us before the lid closed again. This happened a few times before we got fed up and I called the waiter over.
I said to him “Excuse me but theres something in this dish that keeps looking at us”
He said “of course there is sir…”
Wait for it…

“Its the Peking Duck” [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]