Easter is coming

with most of the christmass stock in the shops now, has anyone been moving easter eggs about :question:

The chocolate place over in East Lancs has been doing for months (the place that keeps getting the trucks and trailers stolen).

Terry’s choc’s have been pulling eggs since 1st week in september :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

we are in Telford every day next week collecting choccy eggs. :cry: :cry:

christ you guys are worse than the shop owners,let us get over xmas b4 you start talking about anything else :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dan,you now what they say about eating all them eggs, you wont fit in the cab. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Easter egg season drives me nuts at least at christmas there is a variety of stock but the eggs give me a twitch warehouses all over the country with rows and rows and rows of [zb]ing eggs OMG!! youv’e gone and started me off now I’m going to sit in the corner humming! :open_mouth:

Our trailer that got stolen was full of easter eggs. They found the trailer with the load still on it because who wants easter eggs at this time of year and it’s too risky to store them.