East London regulars

Evening gents, after a bit of local traffic knowledge, tipping precast at London city island Monday at 8am. Only been across at 11am in the past so traffic was no problem. Hoping one of you will know how slow it will be moving that time of day?
If I remember rightly it took me 50 minutes from south mimms going m11, north circ. A13 west.
Any ideas if I can expect to crawl along it or not?
Don’t want to get there too early as you just queue on a slip road to get on site, thanks in advance.

fridger:
Evening gents, after a bit of local traffic knowledge, tipping precast at London city island Monday at 8am. Only been across at 11am in the past so traffic was no problem. Hoping one of you will know how slow it will be moving that time of day?
If I remember rightly it took me 50 minutes from south mimms going m11, north circ. A13 west.
Any ideas if I can expect to crawl along it or not?
Don’t want to get there too early as you just queue on a slip road to get on site, thanks in advance.

You really will be better off sitting in the queue than sitting in the traffic at least you can make a brew or get some kip,I would definitely try to get in early.

I was down that way for an 0800 tip the other day. Got there about 0715 and traffic was sound.

If you go down A10 then turn left onto A406 there’s a huge layby there you can stop in for a bit. Think restriction starts at 8am.

Connaght bridge…silvertown?

commonrail:
Connaght bridge…silvertown?

Bit further along, leamouth, opposite side of the water from the dome/o2 jobbie.

toonsy:
I was down that way for an 0800 tip the other day. Got there about 0715 and traffic was sound.

If you go down A10 then turn left onto A406 there’s a huge layby there you can stop in for a bit. Think restriction starts at 8am.

Cheers, will be parked up Enfield/J26 truckstop Sunday night anyway, so I don’t think I’ll need a stop on way in :laughing:

RICKEEEEEEEEE…

the nodding donkey:
RICKEEEEEEEEE…

Wickeeeee

biggriffin:

the nodding donkey:
RICKEEEEEEEEE…

Wickeeeee

:laughing: