East European drivers

To sued head ,a large artic when I drove them is a five or six axle vehicle compared to say a dray mans (beer delivery ) vehicle Simple really

Thank you for your input guys I understand how difficult it is with a left ■■■■■■ in this country ,the first time I drove one and was going to Liverpool via Mersey tunnel and as approached the pay booth the attendant threw himself on the floor and when I got out I could see I was a foot further over than I thought ,it took me a few days to get the hang of it then I was ok when I drove in Europe I never had any misjudgment moments with a right hand drive ,but back to the incident of course it’s easy with a left ■■■■■■ to get in a position you miss spotting something ,I had 50years driving HGVs and accept how ■■■■ happens but to come off a motorway slipway and not stop is really bad,even in Europe they have motorway slipways you should all know the drill as it were and as I said if I had been a inexperienced driver I would most likely have been wiped out ,you can make as many excuses as you like for these idiots and yes uk drivers do stupid things but the standard of driving with most of them is poor to say the least. That’s my moan finished although I don’t agree with some of the comments thanks for your input

dexterboy:
To sued head ,a large artic when I drove them is a five or six axle vehicle compared to say a dray mans (beer delivery ) vehicle Simple really

Why not just call it an “artic” then.?
Those cute lickle ones are called “urban” artics btw.

Suedehead:
Why not just call it an “artic” then.?
Those cute lickle ones are called “urban” artics btw.

Like this one you mean? :wink:

Used to see lots of these around when british Rail used them, a scammell with a scammell coupling ( bloody obvious ) is that one in the picture from Bulmers in Hereford, just asking.

Don’t know where this particular Scammell originated from, but photo was shot in Huddersfield area

LIBERTY_GUY:
Don’t know where this particular Scammell originated from, but photo was shot in Huddersfield area

I"ll wager if the driver was from Hereford ,he/she had a night out.

dexterboy:
We can all give accounts of incidents involving these idiots ,but yesterday I was nearly killed by one ,coming from Ellsmere port I came to the roundabout m56 Chester services ,I crossed over the motorway and I seen a large artic coming up the slipway to exit the motorway ,I knew it was East European just looking at it ,I thought he is going to fast he is not going to stop so I stopped dead and he came off the slip doing at least 30 mph luckily the traffic was light and he got off with it if I had not been aware this total idiot would possible have killed me then he compounded this by blowing his horn at me as it was my fault ,we all make mistakes but these guys who make mistakes like this and don’t realise what they have done are lethal ,I am convinced that it was only my driving experience that saved the day it could have been some inexperienced driver who thought he was going to stop and did not see the danger he would have been killed

Wow you must feel like some kind of superhero that saved the world :laughing:

Not the world just myself

I could start a thread entitled ‘British Truck Drivers’ with a rant about some bad driving ive seen that day every day of the week!

^^^

What he said

^^ +1 to what he said as well…probably on the bottom of page 1 now, or page 57 if using tapatalk. :slight_smile:

dexterboy:
Thank you for your input guys I understand how difficult it is with a left ■■■■■■ in this country ,the first time I drove one and was going to Liverpool via Mersey tunnel and as approached the pay booth the attendant threw himself on the floor and when I got out I could see I was a foot further over than I thought ,it took me a few days to get the hang of it then I was ok when I drove in Europe I never had any misjudgment moments with a right hand drive ,but back to the incident of course it’s easy with a left ■■■■■■ to get in a position you miss spotting something ,I had 50years driving HGVs and accept how [zb] happens but to come off a motorway slipway and not stop is really bad,even in Europe they have motorway slipways you should all know the drill as it were and as I said if I had been a inexperienced driver I would most likely have been wiped out ,you can make as many excuses as you like for these idiots and yes uk drivers do stupid things but the standard of driving with most of them is poor to say the least. That’s my moan finished although I don’t agree with some of the comments thanks for your input

Bit of a sweeping general statement mate to say that MOST of THEM are poor drivers.
You normally get this sort of stuff from these drivers that have never been South of Dover, but as you are an experienced Euro driver I’m quite surprised by your generalisation of poor drivers having a connection to specific nationality.
I also like you have driven left hand drive foreign motors and have experienced hostility by a few narrow minded knobs… until they discovered I was English, and assuming that you have had similar experiences I am even more surprised.
To sum it up all Nationalities, including (and especially :unamused: ) the Brits, have their share of ■■■■ -whits, but you can’t put an entire group of people in a single category.

dexterboy:
To mike 68 , I don’t believe it that you said ,what has experience got to do with driving ? Everything is the answer ,experience is what kept me mostly in one piece after 50 years on the road ,and if you think that he has a excuse for dangerous driving because he has to drive on the left and his steering wheel is on the right you are deluded see if you would be so forgiving god forbid one of these idiots killed a member of your family ,I had 12years on continental work and never had a accident because I read the rules for different country’s invested in extra mirrors and the large stick on caravan aid that stuck on your passenger window so you could see the bottom of your passenger door if you still believe experience counts for nothing you are in the wrong job ,and yes I have seen enough east European trucks to tell at a glance what it was ,experience taught me that to I forgot to add I was in my car so things could have been really bad

Totally agree with you mate i was Continental for 16 years and i learnt the Rules of each Country . You only had to visit some of these eastern countries back then to see how bad there driving was.

You can bet there are many tales being told about stupid UK Drivers, not used to driving on the left in Europe with their right hand drive wagons not designed
for use in European countries.
Considering right hand drive vehicles in Europe are in the minority,same as left hookers are in the minority in the UK
■■■ for tat I would think

Hello. My name Alexei.

Many English peoples have the rude words for the East European trucks driver. They say we make the many crashes and have the very bad hair. I am top truck driver of former Soviet Republic of Monravia but this is not always. I leave school and go to state turnip factory where I am working in the warehouses. I am very happy in job. One day factory direktor Mr Havrotz call me to office. I am very afraid. Direktor Havrotz has the bad tempers and many of the dodgy friends in Moscow.

When I get to office Direktor Havrotz on phone. He is shouting bad things and face is very red. He say he eat both children of man if money not payed next Thursday. After phone call he ask me I speak English? I say I learn the goods English. I have complete box set of top English T.V. show “Only Fools & Horses”. Direktor Havrotz thinks this is well cushtie.

He ask me if want to visit England for job? I very excited. He say he need the trucks driver to deliver the turnip products. I tell him no licence to drive truck. He laugh.

Next day he send me to Monravia Transport Ministry for test. Man at ministry point at photo of truck. What this? A truck I say. He then point at photo of
trailer. What this? Trailer I say. Good, he say, you nearly pass test. Last question. Where is package? I give him large brown envelope from Direktor Havrotz. He open it and look inside. He whistles. Congratulations, he say, you now truck driver. I very happy. Direktor Havrotz tell me I go to England with his brother-in-laws Boris.

Next day I meet Boris. He has the very much experience and have the truck licence for three months. Boris is small and hairy with brown teeth. He say very little and wears the vest, shorts and the flop-flips. He is looking like monkey with driving licence. He also has the terrible smell. Like cabbage soup and dead rat.

My wife Svetlana is expecting the baby. Soon I have enough children to make football team. She give me a few things for journey. I have two chickens and big, big sack of krävlov. This is top food of Monravia and is very spice salami made of the small goat parts. Also I take 75 litres bottles of Fökkop. This is turnip vodka and national drink of Monravia. Very strongs. Very dangerous. I put my bag, food and vodka on to top bunk of truck and kiss Svetlana goodbye. I ask Boris where his bag? He pulls toothbrush from pocket of his shorts. Also he tells me he has change of flop flips under bottom bunk.

We leave Monravia and drive many days to ferry and then we are in England. We leave boat and I drive truck for first time in England! After 3 kilometres the old bill is stopping the truck. English Bobby very nice. He call me sir. In Monravia police drag you from cabs and hits you with the sticks. If they are in the good moods. If bad moods they shoot you.

English bobby tell me to drive on left. I say I drive on left! What is problem? Driving seat on left! Steering wheel on left! Pedals on left! What is problem plonker? He point at road. Then he tell me he award three points and sixty pounds. What a country! I only here for ten minutes and I have awards!

We deliver turnip products to English warehouse in place called Aberdeen. I very like England. We meet English truck driver called Jock McDonald in truckstop. He ask if we have the screen washer? I give him bottle of Fökkop and tell hims must mix in plenty plenty waters. We low on fuel now. Go to garage and Boris give MonGaz fuel card to garage man. He shake head. Card not good in England. What to do?

We meet again Jock McDonald at garage. He has the bandage round the head. He not very happy. He say wipers explode on A9 and windscreen begin to melt.

Boris has idea. He say truck go very well with the vegetables oil. We go to supermarket and steal 100 litres of the Crisp and Dry to fill up tank. Also add 10 litres of Fökopp. Truck make the strange noises and smell like alcoholic tramp in greasy transport cafe and is also making a lot of the smokes. But it go like the clappings.

At night we stop in layby for the sleeps. I lie in top bunk next to krävlov and chickens with bottle of Fökkop and listen to cassette tape of Survina. She is top pop singer of Monravia and sings the songs of mountains, goats and death. It is very sad song and it make me cry. I fall asleep but strange noises wakes me up. It sound like a pig with small parts trapped in turnip crusher. Also truck is swaying like tree in strong winds. I lean out of bed and see that it is Boris in bottom bunk playing jiggy jiggy with the very large blonde English lady called Sharon. I know she is called Sharon because of tatoo on bottom. I take very large drink of Fökkop, turn up Walkman, fall asleep and dream of wife Svetlana.

Next afternoon I wake with big headache. Boris is in sleeping bag and English lady is gone. There are many empty Fökkop bottles on floor. I try wake Boris but he away with fairies. Also chickens not looking happy. They not lay eggs for three days now and feathers are falling out. I find mobile phone has 10 calls from Direktor Havrotz. I call him. He very angry and ask why I not answer. I tell him battery flat and he call me a lying Barukistani. This very bad insult. Barukistan is neighbour and old enemy of Monravia. They are very stupid people who drink too much and have the very bad hair. They also terrible drivers.

Direktor Havrotz give me place to get load for Monravia. Boris still asleep. I drive to warehouse in Peterborough. What joy! All workers at warehouse are from my beloved home country! We eat krävlov and drink much Fökkop together. Forklift driver is drunk as Barukistani traffic cop and crashes into trailer many times. Haha!

I set off for ferry. Smell in cab is very bad than usual. I stop in lay by and try wake Boris. He is very cold and stiff and not breathe. I think he dead. He also smell like dead. I wrap him in the clinging film and strap him to pallet in trailer. I ask friendly English driver about how making the burying? He give me name of the good burying company and tell me how to get there.

I drive many hours but cannot find burying company. At 3 a.m. I find it! It has very large car park and is closed so leave Boris outside front door in shopping trolley with letter stapled to head.

" This my friend Boris. He was good man but have the terrible smells. Please make the good burying for him. I have no money so leave you 10 bottles of top quality Monravia turnip vodka. Dovroska!"

I drive away to ferry. I very happy with burying company. In shop window it say they have the “buy one, get one free” and also are the “Good with Food”. Truck low on fuel again. Put last 20 litres of Fökkop in tank. Engine make bad sound then explode with big bang. It take the fires men 3 hours to put out flames. Chickens cooked well so no problem for breakfast. But truck and trailer gone! Also Boris dead! Also left phone in cab! What I tell Direktor Havrotz? I am very afraid.

I get lift from Latvian truck driver and two weeks later I am at Monravia border. I take bus to turnip factory to tell Direktor Havrotz the bad news but he not there! Four big men in black car come from Moscow to see him last week. Then he vanish! So, all is good.

I get new job at Transport Ministry as top instructor and Svetlana has baby boy and baby girl! We call them Boris and Sharon.

Dovroska my English friends!

I’ll be back!

Alexei Böllokov

Absolutely Brilliant Alexei/Diesel Weasel!!! LMAO :laughing: keep this kind of rubbish coming! - Strong Contender for Total Thread Hijack/ Owning of the Year :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Diesel Weasel:
Boris is small and hairy with brown teeth. He say very little and wears the vest, shorts and the flop-flips. He is looking like monkey with driving licence. He also has the terrible smell. Like cabbage soup and dead rat.

Diesel Weasel:
I fall asleep but strange noises wakes me up. It sound like a pig with small parts trapped in turnip crusher. Also truck is swaying like tree in strong winds. I lean out of bed and see that it is Boris in bottom bunk playing jiggy jiggy with the very large blonde English lady called Sharon. I know she is called Sharon because of tatoo on bottom.

Class, best post of the year i say. :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bald bloke:

Diesel Weasel:
Boris is small and hairy with brown teeth. He say very little and wears the vest, shorts and the flop-flips. He is looking like monkey with driving licence. He also has the terrible smell. Like cabbage soup and dead rat.

Diesel Weasel:
I fall asleep but strange noises wakes me up. It sound like a pig with small parts trapped in turnip crusher. Also truck is swaying like tree in strong winds. I lean out of bed and see that it is Boris in bottom bunk playing jiggy jiggy with the very large blonde English lady called Sharon. I know she is called Sharon because of tatoo on bottom.

Class, best post of the year i say. :laughing: :laughing:

+1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: