east coast truckers

well me and my great mate (Andy Bilton) are now official members… can’y wait and looking forward to meeting other members and help out in any way through the year…

thanks Rob

Welcome on board, i’m sorry it took so long, they’re
old and a bit slow! Willie mac should be the next one enrolled!

You mean anybody can join, :open_mouth: I thought it was like the Hells Angels and you had to go through an initiation ceromony round the back of the Red Lodge. :smiley:

You do ! But make sure Maggie in’t watchin’ :open_mouth:

muckles:
You mean anybody can join, :open_mouth: I thought it was like the Hells Angels and you had to go through an initiation ceromony round the back of the Red Lodge. :smiley:

well me and my great mate are in less thats because they need to make the numbers up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Goaty:
You do ! But make sure Maggie in’t watchin’ :open_mouth:

Is she still there? :laughing: I was going to say that I thought part of it was to challenge her to a fight and get out alive. :laughing:

BRICKTROTTER XL:

muckles:

well me and my great mate are in less thats because they need to make the numbers up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon it’s a plan for World ■■■■■■■■■■ :laughing: because I didn’t think that Nottinghamshire had an East Coast. :laughing:

Bricktrotter and Andy, welcome to the club and don’t take to much notice of Rob we are not all old and slow it’s just the way things go across here in Norfolk/Suffolk and yes Muckles anyone can join after all Mr Vain and the dyslexic Little Enis are both members which just shows how welcoming we really are.Regards Julian

I haven’t been in for a couple of months now (no work) :imp: . I keep meaning to ask one of the locals to give her a message for me.
She’s looking after/shaking down punters for my sponsor money for the macmillan Gt Wall of China trek. I haven’t forgotten where Red Lodge is, I just haven’t had the chance to get there lately ! If one of you ladies or gentlemen would be so kind as to pass it on to her or the lovely gal that’s there during the day (sorry, forgotten her name :blush: ) that I will be there as soon as I can, I would be much obliged ! :smiley:

julian47:
Bricktrotter and Andy, welcome to the club and don’t take to much notice of Rob we are not all old and slow it’s just the way things go across here in Norfolk/Suffolk and yes Muckles anyone can join after all Mr Vain and the dyslexic Little Enis are both members which just shows how welcoming we really are.Regards Julian

:laughing: :laughing: thanks julian.

julian47:

Cripes 2 posts now, my grandson said that you spelt every thing correctly well done :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: LOL

julian47:

90% of you are older than me! And yes it’s true they probably wish they hadn’t heard of Mr. Vain, don’t stoppem from ringing when they want something doing!

yer welcome aboard you two from rupert duck

2 new members off trucknet and julian writing on here to what is the world coming to welcome lads

eastcoasttrucker:
2 new members off trucknet and julian writing on here to what is the world coming to welcome lads

Make a change for him instead of spying on my spelling.

i can’t download the form from the site :cry: :cry: so how else can i get a form mr vain? or little enis ? :sunglasses: