EAST COAST TRUCKERS

Who is? What is? The East Coast Truckers? Anybody know?

Have a look here mate this will tell you all you need to know ect-charity.co.uk/

It was a charity set up by the truckers from Gt. Yarmouth ,Lowestoft, FX ,etc. who once or twice a year dropped their trailers & formed a convoy with the units to taxi children for a day out by the seaside.Good set of lads.

im one, they do all sorts of fund raising for disabled and disadvantaged kids as well as the convoy (some footage of that on youtube if you search it). i had my chest waxed for them :open_mouth: , raised £250 for them so the pain was worth it, ■■■■ it hurt!!!

euromat:
im one, they do all sorts of fund raising for disabled and disadvantaged kids as well as the convoy (some footage of that on youtube if you search it). i had my chest waxed for them :open_mouth: , raised £250 for them so the pain was worth it, [zb] it hurt!!!

Go, Mat, well done!!

Just don’t do back, sack and crack!!! yyiiiipes :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robB39:

euromat:
im one, they do all sorts of fund raising for disabled and disadvantaged kids as well as the convoy (some footage of that on youtube if you search it). i had my chest waxed for them :open_mouth: , raised £250 for them so the pain was worth it, [zb] it hurt!!!

Go, Mat, well done!!

Just don’t do back, sack and crack!!! yyiiiipes :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cheers!!! im not having that done again though, was more painfu
l than tattooing!!

OK. Confession time. I am an east coast trucker. Ijust wondered how many would actually know what the club is about. Weren’t trying to catch anyone out, just wanted an honest point of view. Well done mat. Igive up a great deal of time 4 the charity but i’d draw the line at waxing! Yr a top man. Respect.