early starts

got too be up at 3am got a nice wilko purfleet too magor too ilford 280 quid :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: hard life these days

What do you want, a medalâ– â– ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A backload at that price :smiling_imp:

Bit silly 5 hours kip before a big day :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

dri-diddly-iver:

Read it again :laughing: :laughing:

Are you saying you’ll get £280 as a driver ?

Dan Punchard:
Are you saying you’ll get £280 as a driver ?

easy money double bubble cannot sleep as council have decided too dig road up outside my house should be illegal :imp: :imp: :imp:

tango boy:
Bit silly 5 hours kip before a big day :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

gonna start at 5am now no rush

topmixer11:

tango boy:

gonna start at 5am now no rush

Later to the pub, silly boy :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

topmixer11:
got too be up at 3am got a nice wilko purfleet too magor too ilford 280 quid :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: hard life these days

is that on agency or on the books?

leo.saphira:

topmixer11:

is that on agency or on the books?

im on for wilkos been with em 2 years ive even made sandwiches only do the a13 these days :stuck_out_tongue:

tango boy:

dri-diddly-iver:

I have! Reading again and again I can’t see the logic :unamused: (booking times :unamused: ) Assuming it’s a round trip it’s such a waste dragging a load from Purfleet to Magor to go back to Ilford■■?

Reading the post again does make me look a â– â– â– â– â– â–  though :blush:

dri-diddly-iver:

tango boy:

dri-diddly-iver:

I have! Reading again and again I can’t see the logic :unamused: (booking times :unamused: ) Assuming it’s a round trip it’s such a waste dragging a load from Purfleet to Magor to go back to Ilford■■?

Reading the post again does make me look a [zb] though :blush:

It could be the empties > magor > drop and swap then off to a shop in Ilford with stock? with wilko having an outbase in Purfleet

I can’t figure out how op got a high rate for a sat delivery when its x1.25 up north for the same sort of work

:blush: :blush: Magor :blush: rdc Wilko no excuse from me total lapse of brain. Lager is the only excuse.

NOW! it makes sense - crack on driver, Hope the toll is extra though :laughing:

topmixer11:

Is that all :question: :question: :question: somebodys having your pants down pal :unamused:

leo.saphira:

dri-diddly-iver:

tango boy:

dri-diddly-iver:

Reading the post again does make me look a [zb] though :blush:

It could be the empties > magor > drop and swap then off to a shop in Ilford with stock? with wilko having an outbase in Purfleet

I can’t figure out how op got a high rate for a sat delivery when its x1.25 up north for the same sort of work

LONDON RATES :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: or we do not work :wink: :wink: :wink:

â– â– â– â–  ME im tired only usually do 11am till 5pm ish mon -fri :confused: :confused: :confused: