Eaglewing Ltd

It is with deep regret that I advise of the Death of Terry Wainwright< passed away Friday 23rd.

He and I first met onSt Albans Sand & Gravel, 1966, brilliant fella, my best mate, will so so so miss him RIP old friend…

OK, here is another pic !!! in Italy, Aosta.
ewaglewing.jpg

Here’s a fine figure of an Eaglewing man in Middle East glory days - one of my TIR trailer behind the Astran truck parked next to it.

If anyone wants info on Eaglewing .Please let me know,i have all photo’s and info on this company.

Yes the driver in front of f88 is Dickie Card also known as Billy Liar.Reg sturrock was indeed a part owner of Eaglewing for little while.He had a heart attack and quit the business.

put your photos in the other thread mate , no need to wait for an invite… :smiley:

bowser:
put your photos in the other thread mate , no need to wait for an invite… :smiley:

I will as soon as i get back.

good man , and welcome by the way … :smiley:

andycap1:

bowser:

I will as soon as i get back.

Hi Andycapp1, with regard to Reg Sturrock, he was a driver for Macks Hauliers when I was a trailer mate there. Later when I had to do my national service in the REs Reg was one of the driving instructors. He was one nice bloke. Bill Sparrow.

These are photos of Eaglewing. There will be more to follow.

Trucks 10.JPG

Trucks 9.JPG

Trucks 8.JPG

Trucks 7.JPG

Trucks 6.JPG

Trucks 5.JPG

Trucks 4.JPG

Trucks 3.JPG

Trucks 2.JPG

Trucks 1.JPG

hi andycap1,
thanks for sharing these brilliant pictures.i had no idea,until now,that eaglewing ran so many.
regards andrew