E111 ,e110 and e101's

Spoke with Medical benefits section ,regarding the E111’S. State of play is you only need a valid E111. There is no E110 anymore ,all covered by E111’S. But if you currently have a valid E111,A new health card type system will be replacing all current paper version’s on 31st Dec this year. Also by LAW company’s opperating abroad MUST HAVE A VALID E101. Does your company?, ASK . Any queries phone 0191 2187547

Thank’s for the info Topcat it doesn’t apply to me anymore sadly but how are you?

PARDON? an E what??

Jammy, E111. It’s that thingy that you have to take in holiday with you in order to receive free medical treatment

Ladytrucker679 ,thanks im feeling ok .Finish antibiotic’s tomorrow.But im so bored, just want to get back behind the wheel. Went for interview ,pulling reefers to Spain , Portugal,Italy . Pay not to bad 24,000 plus 25 night out. But told him of my illness ,best to tell the truth, just in case.

Glad to hear you are on the mend and good luck with the job.

coffeeholic, thanks. The way things are going 4 y at the moment ,are y considering hiding 4 awhile ,Dont want to tempt fate ,But y know the saying “thing’s come in three’s”

It’s OK topcat. Wheelnut pointed out that the three bad things have happend already.

1. Incident with the car.

2. Incident with the computer rack.

3. Being in Belgium.

Sorted. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

topcat:
Ladytrucker679 ,thanks im feeling ok .Finish antibiotic’s tomorrow.But im so bored, just want to get back behind the wheel. Went for interview ,pulling reefers to Spain , Portugal,Italy . Pay not to bad 24,000 plus 25 night out. But told him of my illness ,best to tell the truth, just in case.

I’m so glad you are feeling better :laughing: best of luck with the new job. :wink:

Glad you’re on the mend mate. :slight_smile:

All these E numbers are no good for you I think you are always better off buying organic I know it may cost a bit more but it’s much healthier :laughing:

topcat:
Spoke with Medical benefits section ,regarding the E111’S. State of play is you only need a valid E111. There is no E110 anymore ,all covered by E111’S. But if you currently have a valid E111,A new health card type system will be replacing all current paper version’s on 31st Dec this year. Also by LAW company’s opperating abroad MUST HAVE A VALID E101. Does your company?, ASK . Any queries phone 0191 2187547

topcat from my experince its not worth the paper its wrote on egg on legs

I have managed to remember to bring an old, out of date one, home with me.

My company give us half a dozen copies of the form E128.
It is titled, Certificate of Entitlement to Necessary Benefits in Kind During a Stay in a Member State.

There are two options for who the beneficiary can be.
1 for activity in a member state other than the competent state: employed/self employed person. (My underlining).
or
2 student (for the Netherlands, applicable from 1 January 1999). ( Their italics)

Box one has the details of the beneficiary, box two is for details of family members travelling temporarily. Box three details what the beneficiary is entitled to, ie medical cover. And box four gives the details of the Competent Institution issuing the certificate.
That is:- Inland Revenue,
NI Contributions Office,
International Services,
Longbenton,
Newcastle upon Tyne. NE98 1ZZ.

As far as I know, like the E111, all you have to do is write to them and give them your N.I. number. They will send you the Certificates.

As has been said before, E111s are really intended for holiday makers on a short stay. Although the authorities accept that normally, I see no point in giving them an excuse not to. The E128 is for people, in another member state for work reasons. It specifically states, in box three, that it covers an accident at work and occupational disease. It also specifically states that it does not cover a person travelling to another member state in order to receive medical treatment.