E-mail sent to HATO

Dont know if it will do any good, anyway the reason i sent the e-mail is that im concerned about the state of the ruts on the M6 between J19 to J17 southbound and the same northbound, i came down that stretch on Wednesday with a full load of cars on and had a change of underwear moment as the transporter was rocking and swaying all over the place when they dragged me into them as they are deep as hell. Surely with the HATO up and down the roads all day they will have noticed how bad that section of road is and getting it sorted, i think that it is just a matter of time before they cause a nasty accident if not a fatal. :imp: :imp: :imp:

There was overnight resurfacing on the southbound section you mention so your ruts might be no more on that side. I can’t confirm it however as I bottled it and went another way.

Call that Hail line 08457 504030 or the cheap Birmingham number i don’t know offhand and report it, i thought they resurfaced and relined it in the last year or so when they took the V chevrons out (as they were found to cause bunching and tailbacks ?) i’ll have a look/see in next day or so, i was riding up and down it the other day. There are supposed to be survey vehicles that travel along monitoring ask the hail team.

We used to have pathfinders which were cr*p in the ruts and when the tracking or something is out in the shoguns it feels like it’s going to be thrown over the cent res if you don’t keep a grip of it.

Many a time we stop with people on the h/s who say the steering felt funny usually turns out it’s only in L1, ■■■■ truckers :smiling_imp:

They were doing resurfacing there on Wednesday night when me and my mate sat in the traffic for two hours.-