E Haul

I have done a seach as im sure i see something about this firm on here but i cant find it does any one no anything about them ? are they an agency ? something rings a bell about then being a compant run by a investment banker of something can ny one shed any light ?

I applied to them about 2 years ago, they said they’d ring me back the next day. I’m still waiting. :laughing:

I got the impression it was an agency

Think some-one said to “stay away” from these … were advertising for box jockeys and then also bulk tipper drivers.
Not sure, but keep seeing adverts on Job Centre web for “Agregate Haulage” ( yes spelt that way ) wanting tramping bulk tipper drivers … think some-one said this is same outfit :question:

i seem to remember in the dark recesses of my mind having a conversation with a driver at colsterworth and he was saying he works for him but it was a while back and i cant recall the details of said conversation and im sure he said the guy was some kind of investment banker

Are they the the ones adrvetising for containers 500pw all in inc sat am

yeh thats the one mate

Yeh agency rang them up a cpl of time the girl you need to speake to will be out of office and won’t ring you back. A bloke outlined the job as virtually max hours 5-6 days and out all week 500 all in seemed a bit lite