E-cigs

Does anybody use E-cigs? If so which ones? And also which flavours?

I’m thinking of buying one but not too sure which to get.

Thanks, Rob

I use a ProVari v2.5, with a rebuildable dripping atomiser and Liberro Purity Eskimo juice.

i use cloudstix search them online the liquid is cheap in comparason to others and there good quality

Don’t buy the lookalike types, they are useless, have a look here, there are some good starter kits there
vapeescape.co.uk/

Big Roy:
Don’t buy the lookalike types, they are useless,

+1

Contraflow:

Big Roy:
Don’t buy the lookalike types, they are useless,

+1

Try these

I am using a itaste v2 never let me down and the battery life is greatl ast me a about 1 week with out charge plus you can use it while its on charge anyway also it has a usb port on the ideal for charging you phones or sat nav for flavours I have ice mint in 18mg.

All these flavours seem a bit pointless to me, can you not get cigarette flavour?

Contraflow:
I use a ProVari v2.5, with a rebuildable dripping atomiser and Liberro Purity Eskimo juice.

Sounds like something you`d find bolted onto the large hadron collider. :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:
All these flavours seem a bit pointless to me, can you not get cigarette flavour?

There is a tobacco flavour, haven’t tried one though.

Contraflow’s concoction sounds like some insane experiment :laughing: :laughing:

i use an e-lite don’t seem to bad helping me cut down from 40 a day :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I bought an e-lite starter pack for £20 last Friday night & haven’t touched a proper cig since. Saved a fortune and only cost £7 yesterday to get 2 more tips to last me through next wk. So pretty happy at the mo spending £7 a wk instead of £7 a day !!

Trev_H:
Contraflow’s concoction sounds like some insane experiment :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■:
Sounds like something you`d find bolted onto the large hadron collider. :slight_smile:

It’s funny you should say that…

…because I’ve been told it looks like something from the Large Hadron Collider.

It weighs about the same as my car, but man does it kick out some vapour. :laughing:

I tried e-cigs which where Ok but then advanced to the proper juice Vapour tanks which are much better. I use flavour ‘RY4’ + a bit of coffee to get my hit and it works well- cut downfrom 40 ■■■■ a day to 10. I still have some way to go to quit totally as I still enjoy the instant satisfaction and social disgrace of a ciggy.

I never thought I would enjoy different flavours, but have been dabbling with, Custard, Red Bull and Rasberry flavour and really like them.

Beauty of it is I can toke away on my vape ciggy all day long and even stealth vape in places I’m not sure would allow it.

Course there will always be the anti-smoking brigade who like a moan and object, but as most smokers know this has nothing to do with smoking just miserable buggers who hate to see others enjoying themselves. :slight_smile:

i quite like the idea of “stealth vaping” :sunglasses: :laughing:

commonrail:

Its great, slide it down my sleeve or in coat pocket, quick ■■■■ then finger over the top of Vape ciggy and hold it in so no vapour escapes, no one knows what I’m up to. :wink:
Or just pop in the loos for a good ■■■■, so to speak…

I recently bought an eGo-T starter kit to begin with as I didn’t know if I’d like it and didn’t want spend out a small fortune. Came with the Cherry Tunes flavoured juice I’m really impressed with it. Been off the roll ups 4 weeks now. Bought another 10 atomisers which are disposable on amazon for £12 and also the ‘red tobacco’ juice.

Yeh

Try totally-wicked, they got a wide range of vap flavours and a big selection of e.cigs… if your trying to kick the habit they are a brilliant thing, can be a little addictive

I get mine from http://www.myepack.co.uk Using an EVOD clearomiser with a 650mAh battery. As for juice, I’ve got a cupboard that now resembles a drinks cabinet and I alternate between Dekang’s king of tobacco, king of cigar, green peppermint, RY4 (tobacco) and menthol with a nicotine content of either 12mg or 18mg. Got me off the real ■■■■ for more than 2 months now, and I feel way better for it. What’s more I enjoy vaping far more than smoking. There’s so much choice in such a big market, but there’s loads of people who can help. If you’re just starting out, get a clearomiser kit, then start experimenting.

Dipper_Dave:

commonrail:

Its great, slide it down my sleeve or in coat pocket, quick ■■■■ then finger over the top of Vape ciggy and hold it in so no vapour escapes, no one knows what I’m up to. :wink:
Or just pop in the loos for a good ■■■■, so to speak…

my mate did that last bit when his missus visited the barracks :laughing: