Dyce Carriers

Any news on this company good bad or indifferent.

PM me if you prefer

I just heard a tale of delays

Used them about 10 years ago to deliver stuff from Midlands across Aberdeenshire, seemed friendly and very reliable… but I was paying them!

Spoke to them a month or so back about a load of machinery south.They were neither friendly or pleasant or cheap come to think of it.
Wondered at the time if they were in trouble as it was the sort of response you get when people have problems.
It was one of the bosses in Aberdeen I spoke to.

One of the best companies in Aberdeen to work for, good wages, good trucks and good paying work. Ok they are not the cheapest around but they get the job done. Depots in Aberdeen, Cowdenbeath and Poole. Do a fair bit of distance work alongside a few trunk runs and a lot of local work round Aberdeen.

A long established company in Aberdeen who are bucking the trend and are still growing.

HTH Malc

I was thinking more of working FOR them, not paying them to shift my stuff :open_mouth:

Spend most of the week in aberdeen area,
Spoke to lots of their drivers over the years and most of them seem happy in their jobs !

Wheel Nut:
I was thinking more of working FOR them, not paying them to shift my stuff :open_mouth:

Just the way they came across Malc.Some people ask who you are and if you ship much.Seem to remember he said £850 and that was it. :smiley:

all good guys to work for very reliable but then i give them work and take work off them
Jason dec colin all the lads in traffic all ok but always busy

Thanks so far for the help, it was an OD who was offered some work and she wanted to verify they were good for the money