DVSA get trolled

youtube.com/watch?v=LOHonladZeE

Martin deserves a slap. He only records people that are working a job he antagonises them if he started to do it to people have nout to lose he wouldn’t have a nose

shullbit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOHonladZeE

Please stop posting this trash and giving them extra exposure. They are all a bunch of [zb]-stirring attention-seeking nobs. Perhaps Facebook would be a better platform as that’s more in-line with their IQ level.

DVSA getting trolled by that village idiot? They probably had a good laugh at the ■■■■ when he wasn’t in view.

You posting that says more about you shullbit than the targets in these videos. Are you a bit of a braindead low IQ halfwit barely able to string a sentence together and who hangs around with the local slum estate failures too?

Conor:
DVSA getting trolled by that village idiot? They probably had a good laugh at the ■■■■ when he wasn’t in view.

You posting that says more about you shullbit than the targets in these videos. Are you a bit of a braindead low IQ halfwit barely able to string a sentence together and who hangs around with the local slum estate failures too?

Glad i didn’t watch it now. What’s it all about? Going by this post, somebody wasted their time, watching a video posted by somebody who wasted his time doing so. Of people wasting people’s time. Now I’ve just wasted more time posting about wasting time. No wonder we miss our delivery windows… (ref. another post lol)

LazyDriver:

Conor:

Glad i didn’t watch it now. What’s it all about? Going by this post, somebody wasted their time, watching a video posted by somebody who wasted his time doing so. Of people wasting people’s time. Now I’ve just wasted more time posting about wasting time. No wonder we miss our delivery windows… (ref. another post lol)

If you’ve always thought free speech to be an inalienable right, that vid might change your mind.
Self important idiots equipped with selfie sticks, trying to provoke a response, and generally acting the fool, while DVSA do their everyday job.

Franglais:

LazyDriver:

Conor:

If you’ve always thought free speech to be an inalienable right, that vid might change your mind.
Self important idiots equipped with selfie sticks, trying to provoke a response, and generally acting the fool, while DVSA do their everyday job.

So, I’d be wasting my time watching it then? Though it would be foolhardy to surrender any inalienable rights regardless of how some fools abuse them.

Good for a laugh , though the music isn’t to my taste

Conor:

You just can’t resist being a knob can you Conor

His videos are crap! He just goes round causing a scene and while he scared off some DVSA inspectors, Boris and Doris is still running round with bald tyres.

Are those cones in the back an insecure load :laughing: