DVLA Strike

Some of you may be aware, taken from DVLA’ website CLICKY

Industrial action
On Thursday 24 April, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) will be involved in industrial action.

Maintaining a service to its customers is a priority and the Agency will ensure disruption to customer service is minimised. However, it’s possible that some of their Local Offices may be closed or offering a restricted service. Their Contact Centre may also be offering a restricted service.

DVLA apologise for any inconvenience caused and suggest that you conduct any face to face or telephone business with them on alternative dates if possible.

i sent my licence of for change of address and had it back in 4 days :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: well impress with the service.

jessicas dad:
i sent my licence of for change of address and had it back in 4 days :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: well impress with the service.

but did it come back with the name jessicas dadski and louise’s dadski

I sent my licence off for Provisional entitlement to be added. Sent it Saturday 18th. Hope i get it back before the strike, sooner the better and i can get on with booking a theory!

HAIRYGORILLA:

jessicas dad:

but did it come back with the name jessicas dadski and louise’s dadski

yes it didski mr hairygrolliaski :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no worries comrade :smiley: :smiley:

Industrial action eh?

It’ll be the first signs of action at DVLA for decades! :wink:

will probably be quicker with them on strike, and if you phone up you may get straight through to someone, even if they do say they are on strike (im still on old as we speak, i think they may have forgotten about me, but im optimistic)

Blimey…you lot have had a right result…i sent mine off 2 months ago…and im still waiting...mind you..i did get a letter of entitlement to drive..so im half way there…am i bov vered