DVLA still surpsises me

I changed my adress recently.

I was moving twice during last year. Previous time they ■■■■■■ up my V5C and it was saying that I am the second owner of the car, as me from old adress sold it to me from new adress.

Today I received two letters from them - one with my V5C and one with my digicard. There is wrong adress on both of them, and there are different spelling mistakes on each of them.

I am of so bad opinion of them and yet they still manage to surprise me with appaling standards of their service…

orys:
I changed my adress recently.

I was moving twice during last year. Previous time they [zb] up my V5C and it was saying that I am the second owner of the car, as me from old adress sold it to me from new adress.

Today I received two letters from them - one with my V5C and one with my digicard. There is wrong adress on both of them, and there are different spelling mistakes on each of them.

I am of so bad opinion of them and yet they still manage to surprise me with appaling standards of their service…

You shouldn’t be surprised orys, you have dealt with them before and this should have come as no surprise, not what you expected - but no surprise.

My son has wrote to them on three separate occasions to change his V5 because they spelt his name wrong each time, it came back last week - still wrong!! Bunch of ■■■■.

He still have one more try to beat my record.

When I was about to add provisional entitlement to my British Counterpart, they proved that they do not read the paperwork at all.

What they were doing when they noticed Polish photocard and the form - they were sending it back to me without reading saying “if you want to exchange your photocard to UK one, you have to pay”

Even when I was adding letter explaining what I want to do, they were still ignoring it.

My driving license was runing back and forward several times for months until I called them and demanded someone’s name and send it for attention on that very person only.

I know this is not too popular thing to do, adding provisional entitlements to British counterpart if you have foreign photocard, but it’s fully legal and there are special procedures for it provided - if only they read the paperwork you send to them…

But by being surprised I meant the other thing: I always think that one cant do worse, and then they come and prove me wrong.

orys:
if only they read the paperwork you send to them…

Ahh but that requires someone with a bit of intelligence! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brados:

orys:

Ahh but that requires someone with a bit of intelligence! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they are Welsh :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

brados:

orys:

they are Welsh :stuck_out_tongue:

Bo**ox, I forgot that, say no more eh? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: