Dutch traffic officers

Just been stuck in traffic jam getting into Amsterdam and needed a 45min break so I pulled into a coned area ! I had 3mins left and Dutch traffic officers made me move ? So just goes to show they are knobheads in every country.

God,in fairness to the Dutch,that WAS one country where the Stasi were on your side.

whiplash:
God,in fairness to the Dutch,that WAS one country where the Stasi were on your side.

■■?

I can solve that issue with one sentence.

Sorry mijn vriend het niet zal starten. :slight_smile:

Zal?

Tipper Tom says it won’t start which is perfectly grammatically correct Dutch

10-08:
Zal?

Gunner Til I Die:

10-08:
Zal?

I worked out most of it, it’s just like dyslexic english :wink: just wondering what zal ment :slight_smile:

Probably, Pay?

Just looked it up. Zal means shall.

Gunner Til I Die:

10-08:
Zal?

Ive done that in france, bonnet up, hazards on.

I thought all drivers were experts in the art of tacho prevarication particularly for the trifling amount of 3 mins. I saw a bloke playing with his curtains for 15 minutes once to see his brake off. I wasn’t bothered about his subterfuge as I was on break as well. :laughing:

4aaaa4dd:
Just been stuck in traffic jam getting into Amsterdam and needed a 45min break so I pulled into a coned area ! I had 3mins left and Dutch traffic officers made me move ? So just goes to show they are knobheads in every country.

That will be the cause of your problem, the Dutch don’t like you parking on the autobahn either. The same as everywhere else.
As you say, there are knobhead drivers from every country.

Did the Dutch police sign the print out when they moved the truck on?

toby1234abc:
Did the Dutch police sign the print out when they moved the truck on?

Yeah …

Simon:

4aaaa4dd:

That will be the cause of your problem, the Dutch don’t like you parking on the autobahn either. The same as everywhere else.
As you say, there are knobhead drivers from every country.

Oh you are rude …and never said it was on autobahn knob jocky…

Amsterdam is always blocked up getting into it, but in general the Rijkswacht and Politie are pretty fair in Holland. They just like swanning around in leather coats in a Porsche looking for stolen bicycles.

Wheel Nut:
Amsterdam is always blocked up getting into it, but in general the Rijkswacht and Politie are pretty fair in Holland. They just like swanning around in leather coats in a Porsche looking for stolen bicycles.

Good job he didn’t look in back of truck then lol

dutchcopsharryenfield.jpg