Dustcart Drivers Beware

i signed up for the SAS and told them straight i do not work saturdays and sundays.

gordonw:
i was told id need to open the tailgate on a tipper id be driving told them i would need a second man for that

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

del trotter:
I got a job with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, turned up in full penguin suit and dickey bow…[zb] only wanted me to drive a truck.

Bloody hell how big was Phil’s Harmonica if it needed a truck to carry it, that’s royalty for ya :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya…sometimes you should read who posted what on TN. i think the chap going for the bin job in
a new outfit has done more driving than he lets on. he’s done more than me i thinks.have’nt you kr79
John

3300John:
Hiya…sometimes you should read who posted what on TN. i think the chap going for the bin job in
a new outfit has done more driving than he lets on. he’s done more than me i thinks.have’nt you kr79
John

WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.

I love a bit of sarcasm

lilysgranpa:

happysack:
Think yourself lucky. I got a job at Stobarts and no one told me I’d have to wear a bloody green shirt. I hate green. Nowhere did it say I’d have to wear green. I’ve had to buy a new wardrobe to match. I mean, honestly, how was I to know I’d have to wear green.:smiling_imp:

I’ll speak to the reps and see if we can go back to the black and yellow then… :smiley:

God no. I want a red white and blue uniform. Maybe with a touch of orange. What do you reckon scanny 77?:slight_smile:

happysack:

lilysgranpa:

happysack:
Think yourself lucky. I got a job at Stobarts and no one told me I’d have to wear a bloody green shirt. I hate green. Nowhere did it say I’d have to wear green. I’ve had to buy a new wardrobe to match. I mean, honestly, how was I to know I’d have to wear green.:smiling_imp:

I’ll speak to the reps and see if we can go back to the black and yellow then… :smiley:

God no. I want a red white and blue uniform. Maybe with a touch of orange. What do you reckon scanny 77?:slight_smile:

A nice Misty buff with a tadge of magnolia is the way too go :sunglasses:

I went for a job at H Samuels. Great untill they passed me a shovel, and told me to start cleaning the ■■■■ out of the cuckoo clocks.

Went for a job as a Handyman, told em I knew nothing about plumbing, electrics, decorating, or woodwork, they said" OK, but how exactly are you handy ? I said " I just live round the corner" :sunglasses:

please remember how wide a dust cart is …

peirre:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3RGH7aLdw

To be fair he was never gonna go through there straight as he was all over the place before he got there.

dar1976:

peirre:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3RGH7aLdw

To be fair he was never gonna go through there straight as he was all over the place before he got there.

that driver was asleep. as if you look there was no brake lights,just before the driver hit the toll

kr79:
I recently went for a job driving a dustcart doing collections from various industrial premises. The guy interviewing me offered me the job and showed me the truck a new Volvo which had just been delivered and showed me the controls and said I would have another guy with me to help.
Now I thought new lorry got to make an effort so I popped down to moss bros and picked up a very nice suit and some white shirts and a nice pair of brogues.
Went out first day got to some bind at billingsgate market that were rotten and stunk. I had to bring the truck back and said I come for a driving job not a bin loader job I don’t expect to load a dustcart in my new clothes so beware if you apply for a job driving a dustcart!!!

Another ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ the description should say it all dustcart what the ■■■■ did u expect to go collect pretty flowers ffs

JJ192:

kr79:
I recently went for a job driving a dustcart doing collections from various industrial premises. The guy interviewing me offered me the job and showed me the truck a new Volvo which had just been delivered and showed me the controls and said I would have another guy with me to help.
Now I thought new lorry got to make an effort so I popped down to moss bros and picked up a very nice suit and some white shirts and a nice pair of brogues.
Went out first day got to some bind at billingsgate market that were rotten and stunk. I had to bring the truck back and said I come for a driving job not a bin loader job I don’t expect to load a dustcart in my new clothes so beware if you apply for a job driving a dustcart!!!

Another [zb] ■■■■■■ the description should say it all dustcart what the [zb] did u expect to go collect pretty flowers ffs

You do realise it’s not meant to be taken seriously ? :confused:

JJ192:

kr79:

Another [zb] ■■■■■■ the description should say it all dustcart what the [zb] did u expect to go collect pretty flowers ffs

it a wind up about an other post mate :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Are people on here THAT thick? LOL

bigvern1:
Are people on here THAT thick? LOL

Some of the people on here really do lack a few lightbulbs on the second floor.

I think the ones that come across as the thickest are just autoposts from robot software that the site has installed to generate & maintain its income.

Dear me Dave :unamused: :unamused: Its a wind up of this post.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98251
as kr79 will tell you.

P.S any ‘entertainment business’ stories?

Joke what joke the trousers are ruined I sliped on a kebab behind a pub in dagenham :smiley: