Durham

Anyone know we’re to park nr Durham. Going there thurs not been there for a few years!

Depends where in Durham mate you could come off a1 m at a689 turn off for bishop Auckland bout mile up the road two lay byes one on right one behind trees on left then straight back onto a1 m bout 20 mins to Durham or if you get paid parking you’ve got Durham services . Hope this helps some.

Thanks anders. Don’t like lay-bys. Finished up in Darlington quite late. I probley wouldn’t of got a space anyway. Cheers.

Just over a year ago I had to pull off the A1 as I was about to get blown over with the high winds and parked in that layby sheltered by the trees. Within about 30 seconds of stopping a car drove slowly past my cab with a queer driving with his trousers down having a Anne Frank .
I then noticed loads of cars parked up with dodgey looking blokes all eyeing each other up.
After about twenty minutes of having Faggots pulling up and flashing there light at me I got rather ■■■■■■ off and rang the local police and explained what was going on and gave them some reg numbers.
About twenty minutes later a police car entered the layby and aproached the queer that drove past me earlier having a Anne Frank and stopped him as he tried to drive off.
The queer then spent ten minutes in the back of the police car being questioned. One of the police then got out of the police car locked up the queers car then walked along the layby having a word with everybody. When he approached me I confirmed it was me that called the police and he told me the queer that tried to drive off was now under arrest and was in the back of the police car .
They said he had his trousers around his ankles when they looked in the car .
They also said thet where going to visit the owner of one of the other cars cruising around at his house.
I did not want to waste the polices time ringing them but after a crap day driving in high winds the last thing I want to see is some disgusting Faggots bumming each other.
In the past I have sorted similar incidents out myself which has resulted in them leaving the layby very fast.
As for the other layby on the other side of the road the woman that runs the burger van said that she regualy finds womens clothing discarded in the bushes when she sets up in the morning and thought they where from trannys as the stilletos where extra large men sizes.
I think you had a lucky escape parking somewhere else.

Hahaha

Nice one NAB. Carnt stand faggots!

Pull your curtains and let them get on with it, they’ll stop the criminals nicking your diesel :wink:

Denis F:
Pull your curtains and let them get on with it, they’ll stop the criminals nicking your diesel :wink:

+1