Dunfermline parking

Hi guys hope ya can help got a late tip tonight in dunfermline and wont have much time left any suggestions on parking for the night …looking on Google maps there’s a retail park halbeath I think it was called…any experiences of it or anywhere else please…cheers…andy

I put Dunfermline in hgv parking and got these results
hgvparking.com/searchresults … unfermline
let us know how you get on.

hi mate

at the roundabout that crosses the motorway heading towards halbeath / towards town centre, there is a series of car garages and MAN garage, very quiet industrial estate, nobody will bother you there, frankie and bennies, mcdonalds, brewars fare about 5 minute walk.
I know the area well as I b live not far from there.

Cheers guys had a bit more time than I thought I would so braved the bridge again and managed to get to straiton to the back of one of our stores…thanks for the info tho may come in useful next time

finlays-dad:
hi mate

at the roundabout that crosses the motorway heading towards halbeath / towards town centre, there is a series of car garages and MAN garage, very quiet industrial estate, nobody will bother you there, frankie and bennies, mcdonalds, brewars fare about 5 minute walk.
I know the area well as I b live not far from there.

Aint that the same estate that glendinning had there bulker knicked from and also where the fuel fairies linger as well, u just need to look at the smashed up service area to know wot it like

could well be true scotstrucker but from experience and knowing a f ew people who have stopped there, we have never had any problems.
nice to know it could be a theft hotspot though, maybe another ovetnight spot required.

I always stop on the seafront at Kirkaldy, good choice of takaways and pubs, very realy gets busy and a lovely sunrise from the Firth Of Forth when you open your curtains if it’s good weather and you’re facing the sea :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I always stop on the seafront at Kirkaldy, good choice of takaways and pubs, very realy gets busy and a lovely sunrise from the Firth Of Forth when you open your curtains if it’s good weather and you’re facing the sea :smiley:

Lovely spot to park!

I havent been to Kirkcaldy for a few months,there was a lot of building work going on then.How does the place look now?