Dumb coppers.

On todays new BBC 1 series called “Neighbourhood Blues”,at 09.15,an undercover unit observed a scrap yard to catch repeat offenders stealing copper,and truck parts,the old bill had previously painted the metals with smart ink,that has an unique DNA attached to the material.
They saw them take it away,and did not pursue the tea leaves,only to return to the scrap yard,and check the receipts,and go through what had been brought in,and scan it for the smart water ink,what was that all about.
They arrested a middle age man,for stealing a cats bed.Once again,a whole lot of nothing about nothing.
I want a refund on my taxes,my 3 year old nephew could have caught these tea leaves.

Totally agree with you.

This was proved in London last week(ish) when they let the scumbags trash the city and stood back filming them for later arrest? WTF most had black clothing and full face masks so they should be easy to trace - right!!! , What sort of society are we living in for god’s sake, what happend to the SPG and ■■■■■■ squads? What’s the use of spending loads of money on riot gear if it will only be used to control a crowd at Mothercare, all coppers are the same now whether they are backed by the courts or not, spineless decisions by the area commanders to do sweet fanny adams, that’s why Charlie’s car got all painted up not so long back!

Rant over :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The village copper,that all the youths were scared off,as he could clip you around the lug holes in those days,i was petrified of our beat bobby,he had a German Sheperd,who was just as mean as its owner.

I suppose it`s like any job-you get good cops and bad cops. The hard bit would be finding the bad ones and either re-training them or putting them behind desks!

On a the plus side - I`m almost half-way through my training with the Police! :smiley:

Got my passing out parade at the end of May!

I`ve the worst photo on my warrant card - I look like Uncle Fester!! :smiley:

All cops are dumb.

And [zb]s. :angry: