DUEL'S on tonight

Steven Spielbergs’s great truck movie is on BBC 2 tonight.

Greater even than Convoy.

If you’ve never seen it, but have ever been frustrated by some idiot in a car overtaking you on the upgrades and then dawdling on the flat or worse just when you want a run at a steep one, set the clock or the video for midnight.

If you’ve seen it you won’t want to miss it again. I’ve seen it many times but tonight will be recording it as well to keep.

Dirty old Petes rule ok!

Salut, David.

I’m not totally sure, but I think I know that driver.
Phycho sid they called him.

if ever a truck needed a wash then its that one.
did anyone see that film on the other week where the two lads played a practical joke on a trucker via the cb. and then he chased them about.
a much better film than duel anyday.
convoy was also much better than duel, infact the way the drivers stuck up for each other made me think of the french.
now a french version of duel would be great,imagine that magnum chasing down a citroen 2cv :laughing:

quote by dave:

now a french version of duel would be great,imagine that magnum chasing down a citroen 2cv

yer but it will never happen because there all blocking calais :wink: :wink:

jon

Seen all but the first five minutes of that film several times. Now I finally know how it starts:)

Time for bed.

I used to drive a B reg Sed Atki that sounded just like the truck in Duel, it made me the driver I am today!! :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

Alan, I reckon the driver in Duel has gotta be a tipper driver.

Dazza

I been watch last night, it is very good movie!!! :laughing: I love it!!!
I had video recording for keep and watch again later!!! :laughing:

Didnt think much of Duel, like film called " BlackDog" was abit corny but had good sound track with it, one of the songs is played in the back ground of Bullys rogues gallery.

great film,so is black dog but convoy has got to be the best of all time :slight_smile:

I think my favourite trucking movie has to be Road Games with Stacy Keach (Forgive the spelling) and Jamie Lee Curtis.