DSV on its side Eastbound M180

Hate to surmise but looks like he may have fallen asleep! No delays at present but this will no doubt change once recovery gets under way. Hope the poor buggers OK! :cry:

how did you come to that conclusion? I really think every time there is an rta with an hgv the police should call in a TNET armchair accident investigation officer. road would be open within 30sec of them arriving on the scene! :sunglasses: :grimacing:

hope driver ok though.

RobRob:
… looks like he may have fallen asleep!..

Well that’s the investigation sorted and cleared up.

■■■■■■■■, these some imbeciles on this forum? Did you see it? No! I clearly stated, ‘it looks like he MAY have fallen asleep’. Now run along and play with your toys!

RobRob:
Now run along and play with your toys

What a strange comment :confused: :confused:

RobRob:
■■■■■■■■, these some imbeciles on this forum? Did you see it? No! I clearly stated, ‘it looks like he MAY have fallen asleep’. Now run along and play with your toys!

I was being sarcastic!

the driver MAY of just seen Elvis double manning with Mr blobby on the other carriageway in a scaniasupermegaXXXLspaceactrospremium and been momentarily distracted from the road ahead.

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :grimacing:

Aye, aye, kkkkkalllm down!

Any news on the driver?

RobRob:

you started by saying “you hate to surmise” and though you apparently hate to surmise you then did …

there was a guy on the cab pulling stuff out the door when i went past around 3.30 not sure if it was the driver or the driver was inside passing stuff out

according to the scunny telegraph no one was hurt

thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/Overt … z2Kj01xJGg

Just to add to this…apparently, from a local ‘in the know’ source, the driver did, in fact, fall asleep!

RobRob:
Just to add to this…apparently, from a local ‘in the know’ source, the driver did, in fact, fall asleep!

Can you please remove the above post, ‘facts’ are not to be used in Tnet forums :grimacing:

Thank you :grimacing:

RobRob:

Well done you, you’re a true fountain of knowledge on these things :unamused: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96583#p1422708

billybigrig:

RobRob:

Well done you, you’re a true fountain of knowledge on these things :unamused: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96583#p1422708

All happening on my doorstep! If it was the other side of the country,I wouldn’t have a clue! Thank you. :unamused:

RobRob:
All happening on my doorstep! If it was the other side of the country,I wouldn’t have a clue!

Or even me who works for DSV :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is just hearsay, from a dsv subby.
The driver had two mega early starts on the trot, ie 1am.
It’s no wonder the poor guy nodded off in a way although maybe he should of seen the warning signs and had a kip.
But he probably thought he was close enough to home to push on.
He is a luck man the trees that he ran into we’re just twigs.
Had they been mature trees I doubt he would of survived.

I feel his pain mind you. That M180 is a ■■■■■■■ of a stretch of road when your tired! So close to home yet soooo boring to drive! I admit myself to having to pull off for a power nap whilst driving the last few miles back to Immingham.

Were are the facts that he fell asleep

I think the fact he was maybe distracted by Elvis and Mr Blobby not only more iluminating but has much more substance :wink: