drugs

how would the driver have known drugs were there ?. must be a lot more to this story. uk.yahoo.com/news/truck-driver- … 12486.html.

It reads to me that he had 2 legit consignments on board, plus a 3rd one with dodgy paperwork.
Sounds like he was a knowing conspirator, rather than an ignorant bystander?

Tyres that are shrinkwrapped are going to trigger some twitches. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it was the bulging tyres that caught this other driver out!

POLICE investigating the country’s “biggest ever conspiracy” have found 50 tonnes of cocaine, heroin and cannabis hidden on a vegetable delivery lorry travelling from the Netherlands.

Wheel Nut:
Tyres that are shrinkwrapped are going to trigger some twitches. :stuck_out_tongue:

POLICE investigating the country’s “biggest ever conspiracy” have found 50 tonnes of cocaine, heroin and cannabis hidden on a vegetable delivery lorry travelling from the Netherlands.

Fifty tons of contraband!
Nah, boy`s load…

Where did that gem come from?

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

Fifty tons of contraband!
Nah, boy`s load…

Where did that gem come from?

Limey Phil of course.

Middle aged Irianian truck driver… Probably just a mule. Should be deported and banned from entering the country again.

Need to get the guys in control not the people being paid pennies to risk their lives. Because they are so replacable.

adam277:
Probably just a mule.

Why do you say that?
After a 5 day trial, the jury found him guilty of drug smuggling. The judge sentenced him accordingly.
What information do you have to say he is “probably just a mule”?

Franglais:

adam277:
Probably just a mule.

Why do you say that?
After a 5 day trial, the jury found him guilty of drug smuggling. The judge sentenced him accordingly.

Because he’s the latest clueless TROLL on here read his posts

Where?

Franglais:

adam277:
Probably just a mule.

Why do you say that?

I dont for certain just a guess.
Usually how it works though right? The guy who does the smuggling is usually not very high up the ladder when it comes to these things.
Why would someone who is worth millions risk being locked up when he can just pay some Iranian a few hundred quid to do it.

robthedog:

I really dont know what I have done to upset you. Yea, I called you a fat old git but to be fair you probably are.
If you dont like me or my posts then dont respond.
You say I am troll? I make effort to post content on the forum, often gets met with derision but if I am a troll please educate me.
What am I doing wrong?
I may be posting more than usual but that is only because of lockdown.

robthedog:

Franglais:

adam277:
Probably just a mule.

Why do you say that?

I had him sussed weeks ago, the majority of the ■■■■■ he posts is just copied and pasted from somewhere else, there’s been quite a few members of the forum sussed him but he’s not bright enough to take in and digest the sarcasm that pointed in his direction.
LGV Driver? I very much doubt it judging by the times he posts his rubbish, I imagine him sat in his bed sit during the early hours and in between ■■■■ sites logging into various forums trying to fit in.

What I dont get with some of the people here is the sheer pride they take in driving a truck.
Like “We are kind of a cut above” Yea, you take your pictures of a polished truck and your proud of driving your special trucks. Fantastic. I’m sorry if I dont think it is impressive. But if it makes you happy fine.

And also your right I am not a truck driver. I am a driver who happens to drive a lorry. There is no special skill to driving a truck. Maybe there was 30 years ago but there is none now. Anyone can drive a truck.

I get the sarcasm. I just dont bite; most of the time.
I do like your comments though because it reminds me to do more. Because the last thing I would want is to be some fat old ■■■■ who spent the majority of his life last sat in his truck like some ■■■■■■■ vegetable.

As for for not being a truck driver. I’ll happily post my licence will you do the same? Somehow I doubt you will. Can provide payslips as well

adam277:
What I dont get with some of the people here is the sheer pride they take in driving a truck.
Like “We are kind of a cut above” Yea, you take your pictures of a polished truck and your proud of driving your special trucks. Fantastic. I’m sorry if I dont think it is impressive. But if it makes you happy fine.

And also your right I am not a truck driver. I am a driver who happens to drive a lorry. There is no special skill to driving a truck. Maybe there was 30 years ago but there is none now. Anyone can drive a truck.

I do like your comments though because it reminds me to do more. Because the last thing I would want is to be some fat old [zb] who spent the majority of his life last sat in his truck like some [zb] vegetable.
Shouldn’t have covered your address up shame that
As for for not being a truck driver. I’ll happily post my licence will you do the same? Somehow I doubt you will. Can provide payslips as well

adam277:

I do like your comments though because it reminds me to do more. Because the last thing I would want is to be some fat old [zb] who spent the majority of his life last sat in his truck like some [zb] vegetable.

Too right I won’t, not because I’ve anything to hide, unlike you I’m not that stupid!

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Too right I won’t, not because I’ve anything to hide, unlike you I’m not that stupid!

Huh, bet you ain`t got one either!
Here is mine:
images.app.goo.gl/BEg4NXvxwPb4rNoo9

Franglais:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Huh, bet you ain`t got one either!
Here is mine:
images.app.goo.gl/BEg4NXvxwPb4rNoo9

Grin!

People get farrrr too involved in an Internet forum… :unamused:

Cretins abound

adam277:
Middle aged Irianian truck driver… Probably just a mule. Should be deported and banned from entering the country again.

Need to get the guys in control not the people being paid pennies to risk their lives. Because they are so replacable.

With the driver in jail for a couple of years, there will be plenty of time for “informal chats” to get useful info from him to assist in investigations further up the chain. Stuff that he wouldn’t have mentioned during his pre-charge interviews for fear of dropping himself in the clag. Let’s face it, he’ll not be getting many visits from family etc, will he?

Well the boys behind this definitely go by the motto

GO BIG OR GO HOME.

[emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk