Driving x2 6 days

Can I drive,two six day shifts,if driving hours are not over 90 hours in two weeks.With a 24 off

Yes, providing you had a 45 before the first week then a 45 after the second week.

You could do many sets of 6 shifts as long as the weekly rest rules are adhered to

Here is a short legal example done over a few weeks
fri + sat = full weekly rest for week 1
sun - fri = work 6 days
sat = reduced weekly rest for week 2
sun - fri = work 6 days
sat + sun = full weekly rest for week 3
mon - sat = work 6 days
sun = reduced weekly rest for week 4
mon - sat = work 6 days
sun + mon = full weekly rest for week 5
It can keep going like this until it gets to a point where a weekly rest cannot be counted for a week

For a general mon - fri driver it gets more difficult (but not impossible) to do two lots of 6 shifts in a row as a one-off especially if its a full sat because it all comes down to what weekly rest can count for each week - the weekly rest history over the past few weeks or months would need to be known in order to answer that

crum21:
Can I drive,two six day shifts,if driving hours are not over 90 hours in two weeks.With a 24 off

Yes you can, but a full 45 hour weekly rest period must count for at-least one of the weeks.

crum21:

Remember its what driving you do in consecutive weeks

You can do 56 hours driving in week 1 but only 34 in week 2 and then you can do 56 in week 3

so look at how much driving you did last week to see what you can do this week

You lads don’t half make it seem complicated.

bald bloke:
Yes, providing you had a 45 before the first week then a 45 after the second week.

Is the correct, simple, straightforward answer to a simple, straightforward question.

Simon:
You lads don’t half make it seem complicated.

bald bloke:

Is the correct, simple, straightforward answer to a simple, straightforward question.

Yes I do tend to give a more simple answer as it saves my typing finger.

Is is poss to do a Eg. 45 45 24 24 45. I hope that is clear with the 24 being a reduced rest. Please clear this up for me.

Boris1971:
Is is poss to do a Eg. 45 45 24 24 45. I hope that is clear with the 24 being a reduced rest. Please clear this up for me.

Technically yes if both 24’s were in the same week (I.e Monday & Sunday) or one of the 45’s either side of the 24’s was counted in the same week a 24 was counted in but that’ll be getting technical.

But in reality you can only do 24 every other week.

Boris1971:

Yes it is possible, in fact someone else has asked much the same question here