Driving/working hours records

Hi all.

If O licence and tacho exempt, do I still have to keep written records of hours worked?

O Licence excempt because vehicle primarily used for carrying passengers and tacho exempt because on an island less than 2300 km2.

There is plenty of info around of what records to keep but nothing to say what records should be kept, if any, if exempt. I have asked a few drivers where I live but all have different views.

Apreciate any help… :slight_smile:

i would try and answer this but coffeeholic beat me to the last one :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
i would try and answer this but coffeeholic beat me to the last one :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Go on, I’ll leave this one to you ROG. I’ll go and look in a different forum meanwhile. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

Go on, I’ll leave this one to you ROG. I’ll go and look in a different forum meanwhile. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

OK, I’ll have a SHOT (that maybe the wrong word to use :exclamation: ) at this as I think I saw the answer on another post a few days ago… no records need to be kept… Well, howd I do :question: :question: