Driving without card?????

Hi all? Just a quick question put my card in this morning usual questions etc then it came up with “Driving without card” straight after pressed the ok button and it went away, everything has recorded on my card fine but has anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Somebody drove it without a card and the warning hadn’t been OK’d before you put your card in.

Nothing for you to worry about but it is a good idea to check for warnings before you put your card in.

That’s great thanks very much

when does your card expire ?
known to every one they mes up within a few days of expiry
regards
Steve

gm:
when does your card expire ?
known to every one they mes up within a few days of expiry
regards
Steve

This wasn’t a card problem, he said he got all the usual questions which he wouldn’t have done if his card was malfunctioning.

It happened prior to his card being inserted and the warning simply hadn’t been cleared. If there is a warning on the screen such as driving without card or break required, and you don’t notice it before inserting the card, the normal card insertion routine will run through and then the warning will reappear and require okaying, it won’t be marked against your data.

Have to clear that everytime I get into my veh its where the shunter has driven it without card in to load up no probs for u

Jen x