Driving with no card?

Roymondo:

sw1ller:
Mine says no card every morning and no-one has touched my wagon and it hasn’t moved an inch since I pulled the card the previous day. I thought it was normal! Haha. I just stick my card back in and ok it and it’s cleared. No-ones said owt about it and I’ve not had any infringements either

I’ve never seen “No card” displayed on a digi tacho. I’ve seen “Driving without card” (which you get when the thing has been driven for even a couple of feet without a card in) and I’ve seen “Card” which you get every time you turn the ignition on with no card in the head…

I do a couple of trunks a week for a national mail co, most of the time once you put your card in & ok everything you get ‘Ready to Drive’ come up,
Every now & then you get ‘Driving without card’ come up (this is after you have said yes & no to on screen prompts) - I just press OK and then carry on, making sure that it starts counting - Never been a problem when my card was downloaded, I just thought that some tacho’s are a bit problematic (seems to be the Siemens more than the Stoneridges in my limited experience)

Toddy2:

Roymondo:

sw1ller:
Mine says no card every morning and no-one has touched my wagon and it hasn’t moved an inch since I pulled the card the previous day. I thought it was normal! Haha. I just stick my card back in and ok it and it’s cleared. No-ones said owt about it and I’ve not had any infringements either

I’ve never seen “No card” displayed on a digi tacho. I’ve seen “Driving without card” (which you get when the thing has been driven for even a couple of feet without a card in) and I’ve seen “Card” which you get every time you turn the ignition on with no card in the head…

I do a couple of trunks a week for a national mail co, most of the time once you put your card in & ok everything you get ‘Ready to Drive’ come up,
Every now & then you get ‘Driving without card’ come up (this is after you have said yes & no to on screen prompts) - I just press OK and then carry on, making sure that it starts counting - Never been a problem when my card was downloaded, I just thought that some tacho’s are a bit problematic (seems to be the Siemens more than the Stoneridges in my limited experience)

You will see the “Driving Without Card” message if the vehicle has been moved at some point since the last driver ejected his card. It won’t appear as an infringement on your card (because it happened before you put your card in).

Roymondo:

Toddy2:

Roymondo:

sw1ller:

You will see the “Driving Without Card” message if the vehicle has been moved at some point since the last driver ejected his card. It won’t appear as an infringement on your card (because it happened before you put your card in).

Thanks Roymondo - seems to make perfect dense to me !!